4

The next day was the first day of the week . As usual I went to school. Lisa said that she won't be coming to school that day ,  so I had no one to talk with except Hoseok .
I went inside the class and sat on my seat . Every one talking to their own friends . That made a great chaos all over the school.  Hoseok and his friends didn't come yet . I looked at the empty seat beside me which was of Lisa .

I miss her already......

I was thinking that how would my day be with out her while I heard some strange noises coming from outside the classroom. I understood that strange noises were coming out of Hoseok's mouth . Within a second they entred the classroom . Hoseok waved his hands as soon as he saw me . Jimin smiled at me  . But Yoongi didn't even look at me, he was in his own world with a basketball in his hands .They came over to me .

Hoseok : Lisa texted me that she won't be coming today .

Y/N : Yea I know  that . She texted us on our group chat .

Hoseok : Oh really ! Did she text us on group chat .

Y/N : Don't act like you don't know about our group chat when you acutally know about it .

Hoseok : Actually , I was telling you that you have to spend the whole day with us and Lisa told me to take special care of yours , so just stuck to us and if you have any problem you can just say us .

Y/N : Yea ...... thanks for you kind information .

Saying that they gathered around Yoongi's seat . Hoseok was going to sit on Lisa's seat in her absence.

* During lunch time *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In cafeteria •••

I took my food and was headed towards a empty table but someone pull my arms and before realising what was happening I found myself sitting infront of Yoongi and Jimin .

Hoseok : I thought you would see us but you were just passing us without seeing .

Y/N : Oh sorry , I didn't see you guys were sitting here .

Jimin : It's ok Y/N ah  . Just eat your food well .

Saying that he gave some of his kimchi to me . I looked up to see his face and he gave me a sweet smile .
Jimin : Eat this , you need to grow up.

Yoongi : Jimin just eat your food and don't make her uncomfortable .

Wait...what was that ? Did he just speak to me indirectly ? Why did he spoke to Jimin like that ? Does Yoongi thinks Jimin makes me uncomfortable ? Or he is just jealous that Jimin is taking care of me because he likes Jimin ?
That means.......he .....is..a ...gay....

I let go of my bad thoughts and I started eating my food .

Finally the school ended. The three boys left early . I thought that Hoseok would wait for me but he was so much into talking with the other boys that he forgot to wait for me .

I walked down the stairs and went out of the school gate and was working towards the main school entrance while a ball came and hit my feet . It actually didn't hurt me .

" Y/N ", voice came from behind me . It was a familiar voice . I turned around to see and yes I was right . It was of Yoongi .

Did he just call my name ? My name came from his mouth like magic spell .

Yoongi : Y/N

He called my name for the second time . Shiver passed through my spine by hearing his voice.

Yoongi :  I am sorry . Did it hurt you ?

Was he just concerned about me ?

Y/N : No... it didn't ...

Yoongi : Can you pass the ball please ?

I picked up the ball and threw it towards him . He catch the ball at one chance .

Yoongi : Thanks Y/N .

Y/N : No probs .

After that I saw his body to return back to the playground . I reached home but I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the incident the rest of the day .

-----------------
I hope you guys like this chapter cause this was the first time Yoongi spoke to Y/N . 😀😀😀
Please vote this chapter . I will be waiting for your vote .