Chapter 3

Hey guys just wanted to say that you should check out my other account 'angel_24816'

Payton's P.O.V
Once we got to Anthony's house, a lot of people were here, I looked up when I felt Jayden wrap his arm around my waist "Hey guys!" A guy came over to us, he was good looking with ash blonde hair, light tan skin and light brown eyes "Hey Anthony!" Asher smiles at him "These must be Pagan and Payton" he smiled at me "Yeah, cute right?" Raven said grabbing Pagan's hand. We kinda stood around, some people came up to us, I was with Jayden in the kitchen when a group of girls comes over to us "Hey Jayden!" One with blonde hair giggles "This must be Payton, he's so cute!" She turns to me "Payton this is my cousin Morgan, she really wanted to meet you and Pagan" Jayden tells me "Your so cute! These are my friends!" She points to the group of 7 girls behind her, I talked with Morgan and her friends for a bit while Jayden went to find the others "Hey" I'm pulled away from Morgan suddenly "Anthony what the fuck?!" I look up seeing Anthony holding my hand "I just wanna talk to him" he shrugs, pulling me into the crowd of disgusting dancing people grinding on each other "You're really cute" he smirks holding me on his chest "Umm... thanks... I-I need to find Jayden" I try to get away but he tightens his grip and starts grinding on me "S-Stop!" I cry "Why? Why do you like those losers so much? I'm way better" he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back "Fuck let go!" I yell "Come on. You know you like it" he smirked and forcefully smash his lips on mine making me cry more.

Jayden's P.O.V
I found the others and went back to Morgan and Payton "Morgan where's Payton?" I ask her "Anthony came over and said he wanted to talk to him" of course Anthony has done something "He's probably trying to annoy us by keeping Payton away from us" Felix says to me "Hey guys, I think he's trying to get killed..." Page says quietly "Why would he do that?" I turn to him and he points across the room "Because he's forcing Payton to make out with him." We all turn seeing Anthony grinding on Payton, holding his head and kissing him "He's dead." Pagan stayed with Morgan while we went over to Anthony and Payton "Fuck that hurts!" Anthony yells as Raven pushed him to the ground "You have no right to touch Payton that way!" Asher screams "Come on he likes it, right darling?" He smirked grabbing Payton "Jayden..." he whispers "Don't. Touch. Him." I growl grabbing Payton, we go back to Pagan and go to the car "I'm driving" Felix starts to car, Asher sits in the front with him, Pagan sits in the middle, Raven sits next to him and I sit on the other side with Payton on my lap. "You're ok right Pay?" Asher asks and we all look at him "Mmm..." he hides his face in my chest "I think he's tired, we'll talk about tomorrow." We got home and changed our clothes "Payton you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" Felix hugs him "I just wanna sleep" he yawns and goes up stairs, I go up a few minutes after to find Payton in front of my room "Hey" I smile "Hey, can I sleep in your room? Pagan is sleeping in Raven's room tonight..." he mumbles tiredly "Of course" we walk into my room and lay down, Payton holds on to my arm and quickly falls asleep, me following his actions.

Asher's P.O.V
Once we all woke up, Jayden made breakfast and Payton just sat on the kitchen counter quietly "You ok Payton?" I go over to him "Yeah, kinda tired though..." he mumbles "You want some coffee?" I ask him and he yawns "No. I want kisses!" He giggles "Ok, we need to clean your mouth out since what Anthony did" I smirk. "Can you two get a room!" Raven sighs as me and Payton make out on the kitchen counter "I was just cleaning out what Anthony did" I answer back "Hey, have you two ever heard of incest?" Felix suddenly asks Pagan and Payton "No... what's incest?" Pagan says and we just smirk "It means..." I push Pagan over to Payton "You to kiss!" Felix smiles "Why would we kiss?" Payton asks confused "Some people actually date their siblings and you two kissing would be pretty cute!" Raven smirks "Are you teaching them about incest?" Jayden walks over "Maybe, it would be so cute for them to kiss!" Felix whines "It would be cute" Jayden shrugs "I'm pretty sure we would never-" Payton starts but is quickly cut off, by Pagan kissing him! "Wow..." we just stare as Payton leans on the kitchen counter while Pagan kisses him "That was fucking hot" I smirk when Pagan pulls away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.