Chapter 6

Picture of Avery^ but her hair is light brown

Payton's POV
I don't know how but I ended up sucking off Page, giving Raven and Asher hand jobs while Felix and Jayden fucked me at the same time "W-What happened to P-Page getting f-fucked..?" I moan loudly "Well I do need someone to fuck" Raven chuckled, I let go of his dick and he quickly slammed into Page making him move down my throat "Come on Payton, you did better in that stupid basement!" Page groans, grabbing my hair "Aww fuck!" Jayden moans cumming, soon followed by the others "Have you guys eaten anything today?" Felix strokes my head "Only breakfast" Page pants "Well then we should feed you" they pulled out of me making me whimper and turned me around "Payton ass up" Raven rubbed my butt, I did what he said and lifted my ass into the air so it was practically in Page's face "Eat up Page" they snicker. They were making him eat the cum from my ass! "You know Pay, we all got some left, you wanna suck us dry?" I didn't get to answer before Jayden choked me with his cock.

Pagan's POV
Payton choked on Jayden, I grip his hips, he moans loudly obviously feeling my tongue in his ass "Ahhh!!" Payton screamed in pleasure, I continued to eat his ass out making it harder for him to give the others blow jobs "I-It's too hard!" Payton cries "Come on Pay, it's only three more" Jayden chuckles. After a while Payton sucked them off and I got all the cum from his ass "Good boy Pay, you did such a good job!" I praise him "ThankYou Page.." he mumbles, climbing in my lap and kissing my cheek "Love you guys" he says sleepily "We love you too Pay now go to sleep baby" they went to do their own thing while I just sat with my sleeping brother in my lap, I played some games on my phone and trying not to wake Payton "Page do you want one of us to take Payton? You need to sleep too" Felix asks quietly "Umm, ok" I hand Payton off to him and lay down "Sweet dreams darling!" He whispers, I lay down, falling into a heavy sleep of the dream world.

Felix's POV
I carried Payton down stairs and laid him on the couch, the others soon came out of the game room talking loudly "Guys! Be quiet, Payton is sleeping on the couch and Page is asleep in his room!" I whisper harshly making them stop "Why isn't Pay upstairs with Page?" Asher asks, as we sit next to Payton "Page doesn't look like he's slept much so I told him to sleep and took Payton" I explain "Ravie help..." we all look at Pay as he begins to cry in his sleep "Ravie... no.. no Blake, Ravie help..!" He cry's "Raven!" We all glare at him. He gets up and pulls Payton into his lap "Ravie..!" He sobs "It's ok Pay, I'm here." He whispers making Payton calm down and wake up "Ravie..?" He murmurs making was smile "I'm here, we're all here. You're ok" Jayden tells him "Felix!" Payton whines making grabby hands at me "Aww!! So cute!" I take Pay from Raven and hug him. Me and Jayden made dinner while Payton sat on the counter on his phone "Hehe!" He giggles loudly "What you looking at?" I go over to him "I'm texting Avery, she's so funny!" He laughs showing me his phone "Page is up!" Asher announces, walking down the stairs with a sleepy Page "Evening beautiful" I kiss his forehead making him smile "Dinners ready guys!" Jayden announces "Jay kisses?" Pay ask with an innocent look on his face "Don't use that innocent act around anyone else or they'll think you're a virgin and we know you're not" Jayden chuckles making Payton pout "I ask for kisses not a lecture" Jayden laughs and pecks Payton's lips "Come on Pay" Page picks up Payton and sits him at the dining table.m

Jayden's POV
We sat down and started eating "Can we watch a movie after dinner Jay-Jay?" Pay asks me "Sure Payton!" I smile, so after dinner we sat down and watched suicide squad and Payton cuddled into my side "I love you guys" Page and Payton day together "We love you too."

{•~•6 years later•~•}

We moved into a good sized apartment after we all graduated, it has two bedrooms so me, Pagan and Felix sleep in one room while Raven, Asher and Payton sleep in the other. "We're back!" Page and Pay are back from work! They still work at the same cafe but it's gotten bigger and more popular, Avery also works there with them "We brought Avery with us!" They came into the lounge, Page sat next to me and Pay sat in Asher's lap "I didn't come with them, I was dropping them off since I also drove them to work, I'll see you guys at the anniversary party next week" and she left to get home, did I forget to mention we're all married? We married each other and took my last name since I'm the oldest so now we are all, Jayden, Raven, Felix, Pagan, Asher and Payton Miller! "Payton stop moving around, your ass is right on my dick!" We all laugh as Asher groans "But Ashie I miss your dick..!" Payton whines "Payton shut up until dinner or I'll fuck you" Page sighs, last week we put Payton to a challenge, he wasn't aloud to get fucked and if he touched himself he wasn't aloud to cum or we'd put a cock ring on him which we had to put on his last night "It's been a week so I better have a dick up my ass in the next half hour!" Ok that's it. "Asher" he nods and we push Payton into the couch with his ass in the air, I rip off his skirt and underwear and unzip my jeans "U-Umm Jay-Jay don't I need prep?!" Of course he's gonna freak out now "No because you've been a little slut begging all of us to fuck you this week" I slam into him making him cry out "Guys bring Page over" Asher started to fuck Pay as well, Page was put in front of Pay in the same position and they quickly started fucking him "Payton baby, tell us how much of a slut you are for us, if you don't neither of you can cum for a month" some how Page became more of a top by only fucking Payton even though he's never and never will fuck another guy "I-I'm a slut... I'm a massive s-slut for my five husband's cocks..!" He cry's and they cum on the couch "Clean it up Pay, we don't wanna ruin the couch again" our couch was black so it was easy to see cum on it "But Ravie I'm tired" he whines after Raven talks "Clean it bitch" Felix grabs his head and forces it into the cum and he licks his and Page's up "Good boy darling" we put some shirts on them and sit cuddling.

Asher's POV
We stayed cuddling and ordered Chinese food for dinner "Ashie, Ravie I'm taking a shower and than I'll come to bed" Payton calls out and goes into the bathroom "You think Page and Pay are gonna like the surprise tomorrow?" I ask Raven making him chuckle and kiss my forehead "They'll love it" we get in bed and wait for Payton "I'm ready to cuddle!" He squealed and laid in the middle of us "I love you guys" he kisses our cheeks and closes his eyes "Night baby" we say together and kiss his cheeks. It was hard to get Payton out of bed but after we got him to shower we all went to the lounge we're the others were waiting "You guys stay here and we'll come back with your present!" We went to the bottom floor of our apartment building to get their present. We went back up to our home, Felix and Raven blindfolded them while we got their present ready "This better not be something kinky!" Pagan whines "We wish" they squirmed around trying to take the blindfolds off "You guys ready?" They nod and we pull off the blindfolds and they squeal seeing the baby Rottweiler in Jayden's arms

"This is yours, she's your dog and we got her from the rescue shelter, her first owner mistreated him and we hope she'llbe happy here" Jayden let's go of the dog and it slowly walks over to Page and Payton "Does she have a name?" Page asks us "Nop...

"This is yours, she's your dog and we got her from the rescue shelter, her first owner mistreated him and we hope she'llbe happy here" Jayden let's go of the dog and it slowly walks over to Page and Payton "Does she have a name?" Page asks us "Nope, so you can name her anything" they pet the Rottweiler as they think "Miracle" Payton smiles "Miracle? That's what you wanna name her?" He giggles and nods "Miracle it is!" We spent the rest of the day buying things for Miracle, we set up her things in the lounge, we brought three beds, they were both massive since she's gonna be pretty big when she's older, one bed in the lounge, one in our room and one in the others room.

Raven's POV
"Buying Miracle was the best idea we ever had" Jayden smiles as he kisses Payton's neck "I love her!" Payton giggles as Miracle slept in his lap "If she stops us from having sex three times a week than she goes" I tell him "How about twice a week?" Page asks "How about twice a week and a third time with a dildo?" Felix suggests making up smirk "Deal" Payton pouts "Good, let's start that right now." Miracle is whines and got up from Payton when Jayden pulls him up from the couch "You to Page" I grab Page and take him to my room "Guys stop it!" They laugh "Aww, we love you!" We all smile "We love you guys too now put us down!" Page giggles "Fine we'll go to bed but in one bedroom and you two have to be naked" they agree and we went to mine, Asher and Payton's room, Miracle followed and got on top of us once we undressed Pay and Page "You look beautiful babies" we all went to sleep peacefully.

{~END~}

"That's our story, we're all happily married and together. I hope you enjoyed the story of how Pagan and Payton Brooks cake into our lives." -Raven.