Chapter 5

Pagan's POV
I... don't understand what happened... one minute I was with Payton, Anthony and Blake came up to us and next thing I know we're thrown into a car and now we're in the fucking basement of Anthony's house! Of course Anthony lives alone so no one but him and Blake know we're here! "Payton, calm down, we'll be ok. The guys will find us..." I hug my sobbing brother "But what if they don't find us! I want Jayden, I want Felix... I want to hug Raven, I want to get kisses from a Ashie..." he whimpers "Well I'm not Asher but I can still give you kisses!" I kiss everywhere on his face and land on his lips "I like your kisses" he mumbles making me smile, I kiss him again but we're startled by the basement door opening "Oh how cute! Not." Anthony... "Incest is disgusting, so you two won't be kissing each other anymore" he pushes us away from each other "I want kisses..." Payton groans "Blake will give you kisses princess! I wanted you but he's kinda crazy when it comes to you so I. Get. Pagan." He smiles booping my nose making it scrunch up "I won't ever let you have me or Blake kiss Pay, he's mine to kiss" I glare at him "Don't worry Page, I'll give you kisses too!" I. Hate. Him. "Anthony, I wanted to tell them" I look up at the stairs to see Blake coming down "Why is my princess so sad?" Blake says, trying to sound sad "I'm sad because I'm here and not with Jayden, Ashie, Raven and Felix!" Payton yells. A loud noise goes through the basement when Blake slaps him "Don't hurt my brother!" I shriek "Page quiet! You don't yell!" Anthony growls, he looks at our clothes and frowns "You two can't wear this" they pulled us up, taking off our shoes and pulling off our shirts "What the fuck?!" Payton yells "No swearing!" Blake yells and pulls down his skirt and underwear "Mmmm..." Payton try's not to cry.

Payton's POV
Blake through me to the ground and held Page as Anthony took off his skirt and underwear, Blake dropped him and they went up stairs with our clothes, leaving us cold and naked "Are they leaving us like this?" I cry, Page hugged me tightly from behind "It's ok" he whispers and they came back down "Here you are" Blake smirks, he pulls me back up and slips me into a very slutty looking outfit, he stops at my crotch and grabs my dick "Blake stop!" I start to sob again, I glance at Page and see Anthony doing the same thing "I can't stop, dogs are always in heat and you're my little puppy" I sob as he does this until I'm hard, he pulls the bottom part of the outfit on me and Anthony does the same with Page. Our new outfits... it was a black, cropped shirt with frills on the bottom and top, a cat shaped hole in the middle, a black underwear looking thing with cat ears on the top and a black collar with a golden bell.

"You look so good kitty!" Anthony smiles at Page "You'll always wear this and if you take it off then you'll stay nude!" Anthony laughs "Now, we brought you some pillows and blankets! We're being nice got it? Through that door is a bathroom and we...

"You look so good kitty!" Anthony smiles at Page "You'll always wear this and if you take it off then you'll stay nude!" Anthony laughs "Now, we brought you some pillows and blankets! We're being nice got it? Through that door is a bathroom and we'll bring food and water to you. We're going to make dinner" they go up stairs and we hear the door lock, the blankets were fluffy and warm, the pillows were very soft, Page went to the corner hidden by the washing machine, it was big enough for both of us if we cuddle, Page set our 'bed' up and I went to the bathroom. I came out and saw two plates of foods sitting on the floor in front of Page "Dinner" he smiled softly, I sat next to him and we ate, Blake came and got our dishes and they kissed us goodnight, eww!!! We laid down, Page wrapped his arms protectively around me like Jayden would... I laid my hands against his chest and we fell asleep...

Jayden's POV
The police have been looking, they're starting near the cafe where they were last seen but nothing came up "Was anyone with them before they went missing?" One of the cops asks "I was with them" Avery says "What happened when you were with them?" The cop asks "We talked for a bit and then I saw them talking to Blake and Anthony before they went missing" she says quietly "Who's Anthony and Blake?" We explained to them who Blake and Anthony are and then they talked with the other police "We'll need to get a search warrant so we can search their homes and talk to them" we nod "ThankYou for your time" and they left "ThankYou for going to all this trouble for our boys" their mums smile and leave "I'm going home..." Avery sighs.

Asher's POV
We had dinner and sat on the couch "Do you really think Blake and Anthony took them?" I mumble "I bet they did... we'll get them back Ash" Jayden smiles sadly "I'm going to bed" I get up and walk up stairs, I go to Page and Payton's room, I laid down on Payton's bed and wrapped myself in his blanket. I was woken up by someone shaking me, I open one eye and see Felix there "Ash, you said you were going to bed, this isn't your room" he whispers "I know, I miss them Felix... I want them back" I cry and Raven and Jayden soon come in "P-Please tell me that this is a-a dream and when I w-wake up Payton will be pushing me off his b-bed..." I sob (I started actually crying...) we all fell asleep on Payton's bed crying. I woke up first and went down stairs, I started making breakfast when there was a knock at the door "Hello, who is it?" I say through the door "It's the investigator from yesterday" I quickly open the door and let him in "We found some clothes near bins from Anthony's house, they contained DNA from Payton and Pagan Brooks (I had to make up a last name on the spot) we believe they are being held in his home" I run upstairs and wake up the guys "Ash, what is it?" Raven yawns "The investigator from yesterday is down stairs, they found Page and Payton's clothes near Anthony's house!" I yell making them get up and run down stairs.

Raven's POV
Later today we're going with the cops to Anthony's house, once we fix up Asher. He's taking this the hardest and won't do anything, he looks terrible and doesn't eat that much "Ash it's time to go, but first you need to eat some lunch" Jayden said softly "Ok.." Ash whispers getting up from the couch. We're finally at Anthony's house with the cops! They were searching the house for Anthony and Blake while we looked for our boyfriends "We got em!" A cop yelled bring Blake and Anthony down stairs "Have fun in prison, now where are they?" Felix growled "Basement" Anthony snarled and we ran to the basement, we found them asleep in a corner wearing some slutty outfits but pretty cute "Guys wake up" Asher shook them and Payton woke up first "Ashie, five more minutes" he murmurs making us laugh "Wait Ash? Ashie!" Payton squeals making Page wake up "Ahh!" Pagan screams happily "You two look beautiful" they blush darkly, we wrap them in the blankets from the floor, Jayden carried Page up stairs and Asher carried Payton, we got to the car, Felix drove and sat next to him, Jayden and Asher wouldn't let go of Page and Payton so they sat on their laps "Ashie you look sad..." Payton whined "I missed you guys a lot, we all fell asleep in Payton's bed crying last night..." Asher tells them "I missed Ashie's kisses.." Payton mumbles making Asher laugh "Well I can't deny my cute little baby kisses!"

Felix's POV
As I was driving I would sneak glances at Asher as he made out with Payton, he put his hand into the underwear looking thing, making Payton moan as Asher's hand coming in contact with his dick "Asher can you save the sex for when we get home?" Jayden asks him "Fine" but that didn't stop Asher from touch up on Payton and Jayden touched Page too. We got home and went up stairs, we all undressed and went to Jayden's room since it had the biggest bed, Payton and Pagan sat in front of us with an innocent look that wasn't very believable to us "Who do you want to touch you Pay?" Raven whispers to him "Ashie.." he mumbles, a dazed look in his eyes "Asher better not be your new favourite" Jayden growls "Yeah, Asher is my favourite" I add "It's hard to choose between you two" he mutters "Page who do you want?" Asher asks Pagan "Felix" he glances over at me "Jayden and I will choose for ourselves then" Raven smiles. I went over to Page, sitting him on my lap while Asher dipped his hands into Payton's underwear, soon Jayden joined me with Page and Raven went over to Payton and Asher "Pay, your mouth taste like cum" Raven chuckles "I have needs!" Page pouts "Does that mean Pay's ass is filled with cum too?" Raven smirks, grabbing Payton's ass "He cleaned it out when we took a shower" so they did have sex while they were kidnapped! "It was really hard to keep Pay quiet, we weren't meant to touch each other so I had to quiet him down, Blankets don't work as gages for him" Page smirks "Well than..." I smirk "We'll have to make you scream tonight baby~" I lean over to Payton making him shiver.