Chapter 8: An unexpected meeting

(--Y/n Pov--)

After the battle between me and Verdia one of the leader of the Devil's King's army, the season turned to winter.

I bought out a cheap shop close to Wiz since the owner was going to move out soon so he sold it really cheap and I mean really, really cheap.

I paid him only 250.000 eris for the building. It was a two-stories house with a basement, four bedrooms, two toilets, a kitchen, a big empty living room and much more.

We paid it so cheap and he moved out with most of the furniture so there was not that much furniture left. I decided to go for some shopping sphere.

After a few days, my shop was finally finished! It cost me around 800.000-1.500.000 eris for fully furniture the shop and help from the others.

About the ingredients for the foods, Kisaki had it already planned as she also shares some of her harvestings on her kingdom with me, which is really nice of her.

I also asked Luna for help to advertising for my new shop or cafe. She agreed to help me since I helped them defeating Verdia, so I put out some advertising papers on the quest board.

Now all I need is to find some peoples to work at my store, Aqua, Kisaki and I wouldn't be enough to run it.

I should be able to open my shop soon, I'm excited, but also nervous, what if I made mistakes? Am I brave enough to talk with new peoples? I mean I had it fine at the Adventurer's Guild since I been there for a long time. Man, I hope it would go fine.

We've still lived with Wiz since there is still something we need to do and we would like to spend more time with her before moving out.

Whelp I guess it times to move out to the Adventurer's Guild and meet with the others.

(-Time Skip-)

(--Third Person Pov--)

Kazuma: " I want money! "

Aqua: " Huh? Everyone wants that, obviously! Anyways, you're entirely too unresourceful. You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? If you understand that, then give me more luxury. Spoil me more! "

Kazuma: " Do you not get why I want more money? "

Aqua: " Huh? "

Kazuma: " So that I can move away from you, you useless goddess! You already spent all the eris, Y/n gave you last week! Plus all the houses and inn were already sold, rent or too expensive for us! "

Y/n just continue to watch them from a distance with a poker face along with Kisaki while eating some pasta.

Kazuma: " Just this morning... Just this morning, when I awoke in the straw of the stable, my eyelashes were frozen solid! If I keep sleeping in that stable, I'm going to freeze to death for sure! "

Aqua: " I can't help it! This city may have perished in that battle with Verdia, if not for Y/n and my super astounding efforts! You should exalt me more! All of you should praise me, praise me, and spoil me rotten! "

Kazuma: " You attention whore! If your feats were that astounding, then pay for your own foods, alcohol and everything for yourself! You already begin to stack debts already. "

Just as Kazuma about to go away, Aqua came crying over to him. Y/n and Kisaki just watch from afar while drinking some hot cocoa.

Aqua: " Wait! I'm sorry! I apologize for getting carried away, so don't abandon me! "