"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨?"

Natalie wakes up in the nice morning with the warm sun beaming through the glass windows. Her mum walks into her room and says to her " there is a letter for you Natalie, come and get it when your ready."

Natalie goes out her room and find the letter and also opens it, it's her Hogwarts letter. In excitement she turns around to her mum, who is behind her leaning on the door frame, "Hey mum, it's my Hogwarts letter"she says excitedly.

Her mum smiling proudly says "well let's see what it says".

Natalie starts to read her letter:

Dear Miss Natalie Diggory
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizard.
We hope to see you there
Sincerely Professor Dumbledore. Things  you will need

A wand
A pet , it can either be , cat, owl or a toad
Go to The Gringotts Bank for Money
Buy Your School Books

"Can we go to Diagon alley to get this" Natalie says, while holding up the letter that has the things she'll need written on it.

"Sure I don't see why not ". Says Mrs Diggory

Natalie then starts to think "how are we going to get there?" she questions

. "Floo Powder , your brother will also be surprised to see you" says Mrs Diggory.

"Yeah he will" says Natalie, happily.

They take the Floo Powder and both Natalie and her mum say in sync "Diagon Alley".

They both disappear, the powder making a bang as they do so.

- Arriving at Diagon Alley -

As they arrive and Natalie is astonished by how big Diagon Alley is. "Mum where are we going first?" Natalie questions .

"What about Ollivanders , the wand shop?" Her mum answers.

Natalie nodded and followed her mum to Ollivanders.

Natalie walks into Ollivanders while her mum stays outside at the door.

"Helllo" Natalie shouts as she walks over to the wooden desk.

"Hello Miss Diggory" a voice says.

" who's there?" Natalie says.

Ollivander comes out from behind the wand shelfs

"Hi Ollivander is it? you know my name". she adds on.

" It feels like yesterday when your brother came in here buying his first wand,". The wandmaker replied.

" So I came to the right place "

"You did indeed" says Ollivander.

"phew" The brunette girl says, jokingly.

The older man walks away down the shelves full of wands. He looked at almost every single one in the row when he came to a holt and looked at the front desk where the Diggory girl was standing. He thought for a moment then took the wand back down to the front desk where Natalie was standing.

"Here you go try this" He says ,while giving her the wand.

She took the wand from the man gently and swished the it. She heard a smash so she looked to her right and saw she broke a glass vase.

"No, No defenitly not" Ollivander says, quickly.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too"

"It's quite alright Miss Diggory, try this one". He says, reassurrangly .

Natalie takes the wand from him and tries the wand, she swishes the and a spark comes from the tip of wand, it's the right choice.

Then she pays him with some galleons, says thank you and turns to go out the door but before she goes out the door she bumps into a boy, they both look up at each other.

" Hey , sorry" she says

"Hi, it's not your fault. I wasn't watching were I was going" he announced "what's your name" he adds.

" Natalie Diggory only my friends call me Nat, What's yours?".

" Alex Doherty"

. "Are you going to Hogwarts too?" the girl questions

"Yeah I am, are you?" says Alex.

"Yeah ,first year"

"Yeah, me too"

"I've got to go but I hope to see you there Alex, hope we are in the same house" Natalie says.

"Yeah, good luck" the boy says.

"You too" she says

"Well see you later" she says again but this time waves to him.

"Yeah bye" he says and walks off happily that he met her.

She walks off and goes over to her mum.

"Mum I got my wand"

Her mum replies by "So you did Nat so now where do you want to go now".

"To get a pet" says Natalie."

"Let's go then" her mum replied

So they go to the store and come out with an owl that has silky white feathers and on the top of it's head it's got a light brown edge that frames the owl's face.

After they get Natalie's supplies they make their way to the train.