Chapter 5: The Prank on Nat .(part 1)

As Natalie woke up in the morning, got out of bed and put on her HufflePuff robes and walked down the stairs to her common room to go through the common room doors for breakfast she had a big smile on her face until she noticed George was wating for her outside the common room.

"Morning" Natalie said and he said the same back and they both laughed and talked while they were walking the corridors to breakfast when Fred came up to both of them and said "how are you too love birds". George and Natalie both look at each other and then Natalie says " Fred were not dating were to young". "okay then" Fred said with a smirk and walked off.

"Let's go" George says,"okay" Natalie says. So they continue walking to the great Hall and as they enter they realise there tables are right next to each other, they go to there tables and they sit behind each other but Natalie is also sitting next to her brother Cedric. Soon as she sits down she says

"morning Ced" with a tired smile on her face.

"Morning Nat, have a good sleep"Cedric says." Yeah kind of what about you " Natalie says.

"yeah I did" Cedric says.

"That's good" Natalie says while yawning.

"I had a nightmare you could say" Natalie whispers to her brother.

"what was it about?" Cedric whispers back to his sister.

Natalie is about to tell him the dream when she pauses and looks at George and then she says " I'll tell you later in private" . "ERM okay sure" Cedric says. " How about we meet in the common room " Natalie says "okay sure don't be late" Cedric says.