Chapter 4: The Argument

As Natalie and Lewis made there way to the Library they talked and talked and laughed and then the made it to the library when Natalie said to Lewis "I'm going to do some research on some stuff but I will see you in 15 minutes" Lewis said "yeah okay bye" "Bye Natalie" says and walks off.

As she just goes away from Lewis and gets her book and sits down George approaches her and puts his hands on her eyes and says "Guess who" and laughs a bit in the process,"erm.. I don't know probably..George?" and then she giggles. "uhh no it's not.." George says making his voice deeper.

"George stop I know it's you" Natalie says and giggles. "fine you got me" he says as he takes his hands away from Natalie's face and takes a chair and sits right next to Natalie,they both laugh.

As they laugh for about 1000 hours they stop and look into each others eyes and then Lewis sees Natalie and walks up to her and says "so what do you think your doing" "I'm just reading a book and met George on the way is that a problem" Natalie says.

"yeah it kinda is" Lewis says.

"How is that a problem" Natalie replies

"Yeah we're just hanging out" George adds on

"It's because I like her but I know it's a bit early to get into a relationship with her." Lewis replies to George and Natalie but especially George."Well there is only one way to make this work a duel" George says. George stands up and they both go to there positions, but as they take there wands out Natalie stands I'm between them and shouts "STOP!" but when she shouts that her hair turns red.

"I'm not letting you both fight for me and plus I don't want any of you to get hurt and when I'm ready I will pick one of you when I'm ready" her hair turns blue as she says that, then she takes her book and runs off.

"No Natalie" George says worriedly.

"look what you did" Lewis said sarcastically.

"what I did, oh please I know I started this but you were involved too". George says and then runs off to find Natalie.

As Natalie runs off her hair changes to rainbow as she and as she runs up the stairs George catches up with her,"Hey what's up" George says.

"Everything is up one you and Lewis where fighting over me and two now everyone knows I'm a
Metamorphmagus now and I don't want to go back in there when everyone knows, I was fine keeping it a secret". Natalie confesses.

"eh.. Your hair". George says.

"Oh yeah I don't know my emotions right now and honestly I don't know who I am anymore". Natalie says sadly.

As her and George go up the stairs to there common rooms they bump into Fred "Hey Fred" "Hi" they both say "Hey guys" they talk and then they see Snape and they hide they don't get caught luckily "That was close" Natalie says. They all laugh.

While they all head to there dorms and say by to everyone for the night Natalie is just thinking when she can date it's either going to be Lewis or George,so she has to choose fast.