Chapter 3: "George why are you following me?"

They get into the feast lots of food filled the table as Dumbledore says "Let the feast begin! ".

Everyone tucks in to all the tasty foods around them,as she is about to take a drink George who was sitting right behind her scares her and makes her spit the drink everywhere.

She says to George "what was that for","sorry I didn't mean too" George says as she tries to get the juice stain out of her shirt. "It's okay" "she says, just don't do it again when I'm drinking" she adds on."okay I won't" he replied and gives her a slight smile. She smiles back.

After she has finished eating she goes back up to her dorm but she heard someone following her so she turns around, "George why are you following me?" he replies by saying "because I'm going to my dorm.

You gave him a thumbs up and started walking again. She shouts" I'LL BE IN MY DORM IF YOU NEED ME" he shouts back "OKAY NATALIE" hoping no one heard them.

They both go back to there dorms and chill and then The Prefect Chester Davies comes over to Natalie and says "can you help me find something" she says "sure what do you need help with?" "so there is this girl I like and I know your shy and all but your really good with people so that's why I came to you" he says. She replies by saying "who is it, its not me right" he says "no no no,i know you like George Weasley just me that knows I saw you both holding hands at the group ceremony" "oh please don't say to him or anyone else please" she says.

Oh no I won't and by the way the girl is Angelina Johnson". Natalie was speechless but glad it wasn't her cause you had a crush on another boy. "You should ask her out" Natalie says, "No no no im not doing that not right now anyway" Chester says. "okay but do it soon just try not and get rejected" Natalie says and as she makes a point,"I'll try not too" he says and you both laugh. "I'll see you later" he says and she nods and walks out the door

As Natalie is coming out of her common room to go to the library.Lewis shouts her and says "Hey Diggory,haven't spoken in a while"."yeah we haven't have we Lewis" she says."where you going" he says "The Library" Natalie says. "cool me too" Lewis says,they walk and joke but then Natalie trips and Lewis catches her "are you okay" yeah thanks" She says.But as she says that her hair turns pink instead of her cheeks.

"Woooow your hair" he says. "yeah erm about that I have never told anyone this not even George but I'm a Metamorphmagus"she shakes her head and her hair goes back to her original color which is black.

"oh..one of them" Lewis said "yeah sorry if I ruined the romantic moment" Natalie says.

Then Lewis says "oh no its okay", they both go to the Library.