Tees Maar Khan Songs

These are the songs from the Hindi movie, "Tees Maar Khan".

Tees Maar Khan is a movie about a criminal called TMK or Tees Maar Khan. His original name, Tarbez Mirza Khan, hence giving him the initials of TMK. He is also called Half Robinhood, because he steals from the rich, but doesn't give to the poor. It's a comedy about how he teams up with these twin criminals to loot a train that has aboard it a fortune of untold riches. It holds a LOT of gold. To make this heist take place, he directs a "movie" with a real actor who is looking to get an Oscar. And he uses his girlfriend, a wanna-be actress, who does a lot of drama, to play the actress. There are a lot of people involved to make it funny.

"Literally Tees Maar Khan means someone who has killed thirty men. In many stories, mostly those of Sheikh Chilli, Tees Maar Khan is a man who pretends to be a tiger of a man claiming he has killed thirty men, though it doesn't seem so. Hence, when you talk of the actual meaning of the phrase, it's used for someone who says he has done something really big, something worth being proud of, though it may not actually be so." - Bollymeaning.com

I personally loved this movie, because EVERYBODY played a role that they probably never played before. It's a comedy, with action (funny), romance, and lots and lots of DRAMA!! It was a flop, but it's a good time-pass. If you're bored and just need a good laugh, it's a good movie. If you don't like it, don't blame it on me. I liked a lot of teh songs, as well. Sheila became a huge rage.