Chapter 2 / part two

After your audition is over,  you were told to wait in a room.  There weren't much people in there. Some look nervous, while some looks happy. You're not sure what to feel at the time.  You just hope that you got accepted. After quite some time, the audition is over. You all were ask to do self intro and all other things. In the end,  you got accepted. You call your brother to pick you up.

|In the apartment|

Shownu: So?  Were you accepted?

Everyone is looking at you. Waiting for words to come out of your mouth.

You: I... got accepted !!!😆😆

Everyone: Wahh!!  congrats 🎉🎉🎊

Kihyun: I'm proud of you 🥺. You were just a little baby yesterday,  but look at you now, all grown up, go to an audition alone and got accepted 🥺😭😭

You: Owhh thanks Kihyun oppa!

Shownu: I have told Mom and Dad  theyre very happy about the news!

Hyungwon: Congrats Y/n!

You: Come on you guys, i only got accepted as trainee not debut yet..

Minhyuk: I know you will debut rigjt after this, cause youre very talented!!

You: Owh thanks Minhyuk oppa!

Minhyuk: Always😉

Jooheon: Now why don't we celebrate it with something!

I. M: Food party!

You: Yes!!

|Next morning|

Your brother sent you to the JYP building. Starting from today, you'll live in dorm JYP prepare for you.

|In the dorm|

?: Hello!

You: Oh.. Hey..

?: Hi, nice to meet you!  My name is Shin Yuna!  And you are?

You: Hi Yuna!  My name is Choi Y/n.

Yuna: Let's be friends!

You: Okay!

Lia: Hey there! My name is Lia,  him from U. S. Nice to meet you all.

Yuna: U. S??  Wow ! You're hangul is good! Oh and that girl beside you are?

Ryujin: Shin Ryujin..

Yuna: Oh we have the same first name! This is destiny!!

Lia: Let's be closer in the future !😁

Ryujin: Okay.