Chapter 3 / part three

It's been a month since you train in jyp. As usual, wake up early in the morning, go to practice room for evaluation. After that, practice again until satisfied. Eat at jyp cafe with the other trainees. Do some pilates and exercise like jogging aroundbrhe buildings 15 times a day. Skype with brother/family. Eat again. Then went to dorm and sleep. Same thing everyday,...but why do this day felt different..?

|Throwback to early morning|

You woke up over the alarm in your phone. You were about to do the usual stuff when suddenly you got a text from your coach telling you that you don't have a evaluation today. It's a first time for you to suddenly do something else. Since you were too focus on debuting you didn't have time for yourself. The other trainees decided to went to their homes. Unlike you, your home is way far from here so of course you can't see them. You decided to just walk around town since it has been so long since you last came here.

You wear this and brought a camera.

You decided to walk around old and popular place and take lots of pictures as memories

You decided to walk around old and popular place and take lots of pictures as memories. At first, you were having a very good time until you bump into someone.

You were walking around with both eyes on camera so you weren't paying attention to anything in front of you. While busy taking pictures at left and right suddenly you bump into someone, you can feel he/she is bigger than you. You look up to see.. Park Jihoon..

From the look on his face, you can guess that he recognizes you.

Jihoon: Y/n?

You: Oh it's you Jihoon, it's been so long since I last seen you..

Jihoon: We missed you..

You:..What are you doing here? Aren't you not supposed to wander around by yourself. I mean you're Wanna one members, anyone could go crazy if they saw you here..

Jihoon: I just wanted to get some fresh air.. Oh wait! What are doing here? In Korea?

You:..I wanted to be an idol.

Jihoon: Well I can never forget that dance battle you had with Irene, you can do it! What company? How long have you been a trainee?

You: JYP. A month.

Jihoon: I heard news that JYP is going to debut a new girl group. I'm sure you're part of them!

You: Thanks.

Jihoon: Have you eat yet?

You: Ye-

Jihoon: Let's eat somewhere! *hold your hand*

|At a cafe|

You: So.. How's it going for you guys? I see sasaeng is getting more aggressive these days. Are you guys okay?

Jihoon: It's scaring me tbh.. But that's how it is when you're popular.. The second you become an artist, there is no such thing as privacy. It felt weird when someone other than my friends knows about my life. Stranger talk to me and ask me about how's my life.. I don't know if I can get use to this.. How about you?  Do you really want to be an idol, you know...

You: Yes.. I really do want to be an idol, you know that.. ..

Jihoon: Are you... dating rn?

You: No.. I'm not interested in dating rn..

Jihoon: Because of him..? Come on, how long has it been. You should move on already.. I'm sure all these years, many people had asked you out right?

You: That doesn't matter anymore... It's all past, I don't want to remember any of it.

While the discussion is getting intense. Someone come up to you guys.

?: Jihoon hyung, there you are. I searched for you everywhere. What are you doing here?

|? POV|

Yesterday, our manager told us that we didn't have any schedule today. Finally!! There's this place that I really wanna visit with Jihoon hyung.