The Kidnapping Series: Leo

Mild violence ahead. Slightly.

                          —————

Kidnapper: *unmasks Leo*

Leo: You've made a grave mistake, fool.

Kidnapper: Watch who you're talking to. And remember who the one in power is here.

Leo: Don't tell me what to do.

Kidnapper: *points gun at Leo* don't make me stun you so early on in the process.

Leo: *laughs* Ohh...you're messing with the wrong person here. *gets up and double kicks the kidnapper in the face* I've mastered Karate. And now you'll be sorry you ever even crossed my path!

Kidnapper: *shoots twice but misses*

Leo: *kicks gun out of his hands, and then kicks kidnapper into the back wall* Now free me or I'll happily knock you out.

Kidnapper: Never. You're crazy.

Leo: *unleashes some cool moves on the kidnapper like a pro and kicks one of his teeth out*

Kidnapper: *mouth bleeding* Fine! You win. *frees Leo, and then tries to attack Leo again only for Leo to trip him over*

Leo: Don't even think about it. *runs out and tries the door but it's locked*

Kidnapper: *almost collapses but manages to put gun on stun and then stun Leo*

Leo: NO!!

Kidnapper: *takes Leo to the basement with Cancer and Gemini and then leaves with the keys, smiling. He had made up for his losses. Two lost but three captured. He was going well.*

LEO: KIDNAPPED. OBJECTIVE FAILED.

(Just about. They almost escaped lol)