7- Changes

Jade POV

"Are you sure you are ready?" I asked Leigh as I gave her a peck on the cheek and a side hug.

We turned off the movie and sat on the bed. We were sitting next to each other and Leigh was holding her phone getting ready to call them.

I'm shitting my pants right now.

"I'm a bit scared if I'm honest." she admitted. I turned her head so that she looked directly into my eyes.

"Leigh-Anne, I know this is scary, I'm a bit scared too but we know we can trust them, they are family. All that matters is that you know how I feel about you. I really do love you, I loved you before when we were just friends and I love you even more now. Whatever happens, just know that I will always be there for you and I know Jesy and Perrie will be too. I am in love with you and I don't want to hide it from our best friends anymore. But if you're not ready, I understand and we can wait."

She started tearing up about halfway through my speech. I really hope I didn't say something wrong.

"No baby, did I say something wrong I really don't want you to cr-"

Before I could finish my sentence I felt her lips on mine and her hands on the back of my neck. The kiss was filled with so much emotion, it felt like we were the only people on earth.

"I am so in love with you Jade Amelia and I think our best friends should know too. Let's call them."

"Ok well if I knew I only had to talk too much for you to kiss me I would've done that a while ago" I said sarcastically.

Leigh called Perrie's phone. They were having a sleepover so we decided to tell them both at the same time.

When they answered we talked about how much we missed each other and we told them about the new songs that we wrote in the studio. Eventually it was time to tell them.

Leigh looked at me, silently telling me it was time to tell them.

"Pez and Jes?" She asked, "there's something we need to tell you."
"Ok?" Jesy said.
"What is it Ligh-Leigh?" Perrie said.

She took a deep breath and looked at me. I grabbed her hand and rubbed her knuckles with my thumb.

"It's ok" I whispered, "you can do it."

"So basically Jade and I are kind of together."

"Oh my gosh... THATS SO CUTE AWW I KNEW IT!" Perrie said.

"Whoa, that's huge. You guys are so cute together!" Jesy said.

"Aww thanks Jes and Pezza! But Perrie what do you mean you knew?" I asked very intrigued.

"I see the way you two look at each other. I can tell you love each other and I didn't know if that was because you guys hang out all the time or if it was something more." Perrie explained.

"Were we really that obvious bubs?" I asked.

"Definately" Jesy replied and Perrie nodded.

"I'm so happy you guys are ok with it, I was scared to tell you but Jade helped me realize that you guys would love us no matter what." Leigh said as she looked at me lovingly.

She is the cutest human being ever.

"Aww you guys are really cute" Perrie said.

"Guys, I'm very happy for you but what about Andre? Did you break up with him Leigh?" Jesy asked.

"Yeah about that, I wanted to tell him in person  and I can't do that until we leave America tomorrow so I was thinking of doing it then." Leigh replied.

"Ok, I think you two might want to hide your feelings for each other until you tell him though."

"Got it Jes" I answered.

After we told them how much we missed them and talked about the new music we wrote we said our goodbye and hung up the phone.

"Leigh we did it! It feels so much better now that they know"

"I agree, but I'm happy we aren't on the phone anymore, I was looking forward to some alone time with you" Leigh answers with a suggestive tone.

She gently pushed me down so I was leaning on the pillows against the headboard and straddled me, putting her hands on my shoulders. She gave me a very seductive glare and glanced at my lips.

"Ooh miss Pinnock what did you have in mind?" I said as I put my hands on her waist and griped her hips.

She leaned in and we shared one of the most passionate kisses ever. She broke the kiss but hovered over my lips.

"How about we have our own private show?" she whispered against my lips.

How could I say no to that?