Chapter Five

Eben

The last dude that stepped out of the parked limo made my heart stop before beating twice maybe three times as fast.

Shit! He was about the same height as me...maybe a inch shorter than me, so it wasn't a big difference. He had dark brown hair that I could barely see thanks to the hat he was wearing backwards. His hair looking soft.

His eyes were a nice blue color that reminded me of the sky. He had a tall slender figure that I wanted to put my hands all over.

He had a black shirt on with a black leather jacket with checker arm sleeves. Black pre-ripped skinny jeans on, letting me see his white skin. So kissable looking, speaking of kissable, his lips were calling out my name. A wonderful pink color that was shiny, hmm wouldn't mind if I do.

 A wonderful pink color that was shiny, hmm wouldn't mind if I do

"Son of Captain Hook?" Corbyn asked, wanting to know who was who.

"Jonah is the name." The male I have been eyeing, says with a smirk.

I take a step closer to him and hold my hand out for a shake, hoping I was coming off as friendly. "Mine is Eben."

"That's a interesting name." Jonah said, also stepping closer to me, his eyes turning dark with challenge and my hand is left in the air, unshaken.

I awkwardly put my hand down and back to my side, I wasn't going to let this stop me from trying to get to know him though.

"You seem like a interesting guy." I tell him with a wink. I couldn't help myself. If Corbyn saw that I am totally going to get a lecture later today about it.

I sneak a peek over a Corbyn, just to see if he was looking at me and going to confirm my fate of having a three hour talk about not flirting with the new kids and that we just wanted to make them feel at ease and comfortable, but what more at ease would you feel then having a boyfriend that would protect and love you.

Okay heart slow your fucking roll! You literally just met Jonah. You know nothing about him other than that he is Captain Hook's son. I was dying to learn every possible little detail about him though.

Anyway, back to checking if Corbyn caught my wink at Jonah....nope! I crack a grin seeing that Corbyn couldn't take his eyes off....whoever that dude was. I stopped listening to people names after I caught sight of Jonah. Since Corbyn was preoccupied right now....that leaves me to flatter Jonah all I please!

"Maybe because I am. I might be too interesting for you though." Jonah said with a smirk, his eyes looking me up and down and shaking his head, as if saying right now that I could never keep up with him.

I smile and place my hands in my pockets with a shrug of my shoulders. "Oh yeah, well I might surprise you."

"Doubt it." Jonah said with a eye roll. Sassy little thing.

"Let me show you to your room." I tell him before turning around and walking up the stairs to the dorm building.

We made it in and walked up the stairs to the fifth floor, I stop at room 77. I put the key into the door and turn it, unlocking the door.

I open it up and allow Jonah to walk in first. As he moved in front of me I couldn't help myself and let my eyes look at his ass. Nice! I bite my lower lip and hum in approval. Jonah was perfect.

Suddenly Jonah turns around and glares at me. Oh shit! "Don't look at my ass." Jonah snarls at me.

I put my hands up in a surrendering motion. "Okay I won't look at your ass." I say trying to get back onto his good side, "so how are you liking the room?" I ask him changing the subject.

I take the key out of the lock and place it on the desk.

"It's fine." Jonah said still on edge. I better take my leave.

"Okay well if you need anything Fairy Godmother's number is on a piece of paper on the desk, see you at school tomorrow." I tell him, leaving off the fact that my number was on that paper as well. He will find out on his own.

 He will find out on his own