Chapter Eighteen

Smut Warning
Corbyn

"Hey Angel, ready for tonight?" I asked with a grin.

It has been a day since we made it to Bazaar. We were staying at their castle, and it was gorgeous and best of all! I got to share my room with Jack.

Christina and Kay were sent back home and when we get back, they will be receiving even more punishments. I can't believe what they did! Christina had went off the deep end and I don't think I will ever be able to look at her again. She tried to kill Jack! That was unforgivable!

Jack smiled up at me, his brown eyes bright. "Can't wait-" Jack's smiles turns into a dirty smirk then. "-Daddy."

A bolt of lightening seems to go through me and I shiver with pleasure.

"Naughty Angel." I tell him in a low tone.

Jack's eyes darken with lust and he walks closer to me. "Only for you Corbyn."

I wrap my hands around Jack's waist and pull him up against me, our lips connecting in the process. Fireworks go off inside me, just like they did every time we touched. I don't think it will ever fade away and I never wanted it to.

"Keep it in your room." Eben cries out, as he and Jonah walked by us.

We were standing in the hallway a few steps away from the castle's dining room.

Jack broke our kiss with a laugh. "Only if you and Jonah do the same!"

"Have you seen Jonah...that is impossible." Eben shouts back with a smirk. Jonah shakes him head with a soft smile on his face.

"Come on, let's eat." Zach said as he and Daniel passed us to the dining room as well, joining Eben and Jonah at a table.

"To be continued?" I ask with a lip bite, wishing I could just feasted on Jack instead. 

"To be continued." Jack agreed with a wink before turning around and walking to the dining room as well now. I hold back, enjoying the view. Damn! That ass will be the death of me. And tonight...it will be mine!

After dinner

I open the door for my boyfriend and let him walk into the room first.

"I would think you were being a gentleman, but I know you just love staring at my ass." Jack tells me, grinning.

"You got me." I say with my hands up, announcing my defeat.

"You are obsessed with my ass, you know that?" Jack questions.

I closed and lock our bedroom door before turning back to Jack and slowly walking over to him like I was the predator and he was my prey.

"Oh I know, and I have accepted my fate."

I make it over to my Angel and wrap my hands around his waist once again and just like the first time, pull him into me, so our lips meet. Except this time there will be no interruptions.

I let my tongue sneak out and swipe across Jack's plump bottom lip, asking for entrance. Jack being the little brat he was, denied me with a smirk. I growl and let my hand travel down until it was on a nice firm cheek and gave it the squeeze I have been wanting to since I saw it.