T w o

Waking up wasn't hard for hinata . Frankly , being a morning person was something he enjoyed , so getting out of bed and getting ready was an easy thing , almost like a second instant  after all he had volleyball waiting for him .

However , this particular morning was a little ...different . As the boy tossed and turned  , a pain in his back caused him to wake up slower than usual groaning .

What the hell?

Hinata was expecting to wake up at the sight of his wall . However his newly grown chest was blocking the view .

realizing the situation hinata shot up out of bed and ran to his bathroom .

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW !
HOW THE FUCK IS THEN EVEN POSSIBLE?
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN ?
THIS IS A DREAM , I MEAN CMON IT HAS TO BE A DREAM .
YEAH , THIS IS A DREAM .
SO WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES AND OPEN THEM AGAIN ILL BE BACK TO NORMAL .

Hinata exhaled shakily and closed his eyes only to open them and stare at his reflection .

Long hair , big eyes , small waist , soft skin, and WAIT WHY THE FUCK ARE HIS BOOBS SO BIG .

Fuck , this is really happening .

I'm really a girl  ...fuck

Hearing a knock at his door the boy scrambled to his bed .

" come in " he replied

The person behind the door startled hinata .

it was his mom .

" shoyou are you okay ? I heard you running around all the way from downstairs "

Hinata stared at his wall debating whether he should tell her until he gave in .

" mom , don't freak out , I'm as weirded out by it than you'll be but ummmm "

Not bothering to finish his sentence the small girl lifted the sheets and got out of bed standing and facing his mother letting the tshirt he wore to the night before drape over his or should I say her smaller frame .

Hinatas mom jaw dropped , staring at her used to be son in Disbelief

There was an awkward silence for a bit before she spoke .

" OH LORD YESSSS 2 DAUGHTERS ! HELL YES " Hinatas mom practically squealed

Hinata looked at his mom dumbfounded

" wait , you still have to go to school "

Widening his eyes in panic hinata frantically shook  his hands furiously.

Hinatas mom deadpanned  and stared at her used to be son and sighed .

" fine you can stay home for today , but we have to get you ... essentials for your new body "

Hinata relaxed his shoulders and sighed in relief .

" from now on you'll know what it feels like to REALLY be a woman "

Hinata froze turning to his motheur before she left her room with a smile

I'm fucked .