T w e n t y - s i x

Slowly but surely , Hinata made her way back to the room .Ignoring the amount of questions kageyama had begun asking her when she had returned . Yachi , being the only other girl there , told him it was "Girl business " , even though she herself had wondered what took her so long that took half an hour .

"Maybe bad cramps " she thought .

Letting it go , Yachi decided to just ask her about it later .

Tsukiishima however had came back calmly and collected , ignoring the dedicated glare kageyama had been sending him .

Sitting down , Tsukiishima let out a sigh .

Yamaguchi flinched in surprise , sending him a small smile .

" so what did Akira need ? " Yamaguchi perked .

Tsukiishima sighed remembering his own lie .

" the doofus wanted to know where I was and all these other questions but I gave him the most detailed answers I could " he shrugged .

Yamaguchi exhaled, rolling his eyes .

" so basically, it was bitch , giggle and snicker " .

Tsukiishima chuckled , " you said bitch " .

" cause that's what you are dipshit " .

Tsukiishima gasped , looking at him with a
" offended " look .

" meeeee ? Neverr" .

Yamaguchi chuckled , punching the blonde harshly on his shoulder .

Tsukiishima winced holding his shoulder .

" damn you really got a grip don't cha ? " .

" just watch the movie dumbass " .

Tsukiishima frowned , making Yamaguchi roll his eyes in return .

———————-

" welp , that movie was ass " .

"Shutup Tsukiishima , you were the one that picked it remember " .

" yeah , but you guys didn't cry and scream as much as hoped you would " the blond groaned .

Yachi glared at him , Yamaguchi and Hinata giggling at the two .

The movie had now ended and they were all now making their way to the restaurant across from the theater.

Kageyama turned to Hinata , fully aware that the blonde was keeping an eye on him whenever he was around Hinata .

" By the way Hinata , before we go in can I talk to you " Kageyama spoke .

Hinata looked at the setter in confusion but agreed nonetheless.

"Sure " she chirped .

Crossing the street , the five made it to the restaurant. piling through the doorway in anticipation of their hunger , Kageyama and Hinata staying outside .

Grabbing her hand , kageyama led Hinata to the other side of the building , in a small , yet lively alley .

Confused , Hinata followed until they weren't in sight .

Kageyama peaked from the corner making sure they were alone , once assuring they were , he pushed Hinata against the wall . The lengths of his arms being the amount of space between them .

" k-kageyama what are you doing ? " Hinata gasped .

" what does he have that I don't ! " he exclaimed .