N i n e

Hinata sighed watching the clock on her wall tick .

She was bored . Bored at home.

And alone might i mention .

And why , must you be wondering , well...

Natsu and her mother had gone to a parent -child camp her school was having . They hadnt been gone for too long , but Hinata had gotten very bored quickly after they had left . All she remembered was her mother rambling to her with natsu by the door with luggage's . And then boom they were gone . All she knew was , the trip was a week long . Meaning she was gonna be alone for a week .

Deciding to no longer sulk in her bed . Hinata pounced off and out of her bed, making her way downstairs, walking to the entrance to put on her shoes .

Having them put on , Hinata grabbed her coat and her purse of the rack before heading out .

Contemplating where she would go , Hinata stood on her porch . Eyes wondering on her neighborhood as she thought hard

" eh , the malls closest so might as well " she concluded .

_______________

" Yes Iwa-chan im getting my shoes " .

" ok ok , im sorry i was in a rush dang , Youre so mean Iwa-chan " Oikawa pouted , hanging up on his best friend .

I guess this is what he gets .

The Aoba Johsai volleyball team was holding a game at the park and Oikawa had forgetten his shoes at home . And knowing they weren't gonna be at their best if they're captain couldn't play well Iwaizumi made Oikawa go get them . So Now he was making his way back home to get them .

And if that wasnt enough , his day happened to get alot worst ... Or interesting ?

——————

Hinata was now making her back to her house after a hour well spent at the mall .

She didnt buy anything , except the milkshake in here hand . All she did was wonder inside the shops while texting kenma the entire time .

And it wasnt until she saw an ice cream shop that she decided to buy a milkshake .

Making her way with her milkshake in one hand and her phone in another . She hadnt realize someone else had crossed the street until she bumped in their chest  causing her to land hard on her bum . With her phone still in her hand and her milkshake dripping from the cup in the other .

Glancing at the spilled milkshake and the dripping substance Hinata jolted off the ground , ignoring the slight ache in her bum .

" omg ... I am so sorry , I wasnt looking where i was going and i got distracted " Hinata apolagized frantically .

Reaching into her purse she grabbed one of her hankies and began wiping the persons shirt without looking at them .

Still embarrassed , Hinata was stopped by the person grabbing one of her wrist and using his fingers to lift her chin up making eye contact with the person .

Hinatas eyes widened in shock .

" G-Great king ? "

Dropping his jaw in shock  , his realization hit him like a truck .

" chibi-Chan ? Wh-what happened to you ? "

" yo-your-you're A GIRL " he shouted .

"Shhhh oikawa " Hinata hushed him putting her finger on his lips .

Oikawa cheeks flushed a light pink as he watch the Ginger look around her with her finger still on his lips .

" it's a long story , but long story short I got caught with the wrong person at the wrong time and I'm stuck like this " the ginger spoke , repeating her lie .

Still starring at the girl in shock , Oikawa looked her up and down admiring her new features .

Snapping out of his thoughts he looked at her properly before asking .

" what are you doing out here anyway ? "

" oh well I got kinda bored at home so Um I went to the mall but I didn't really buy anything . I did get a milkshake though " she perked before sighing .

" however my milkshake is in -"

She glanced at her hand and Oikawas shirt that had a slight faded pink stain .

" -well it's gone " she chuckled , scratching the back of her head .

" well I could get you another one " Oikawa perked .

" no that's ok , you don't have to " hinata insisted .

" well , do you wanna play some volleyball and then get some ice cream ? I was just on my way back to the park to play with the team . I forgot my shoes at home so I just went back for them " he explained , lifting his shoes indicating he's already fetched them .

Hinata thought for a second , before nodding .

" sure might as well " she agreed .

——————-
Boy am I about to make chapter ten interesting 😈