DJ Jones

(Im sorry for not writing in such a long time. But someone commented to finally continue writing and i didnt know people are still reading. SO yeah im back and i will finish this story. Hope you stilll have fun reading)

My phone rang again. As I looked at the display, I dropped my phone. This can't be true!

+++

"Hey Chloe. I feel like I made a lot of mistakes. I really want things to be good between us. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I bought two Tickets for the concert of DJ Jones. So we can have a chill evening together and party a little bit that we are sback together. Please give me second chance and I will do better. I promise" -Chicago
After everything? And not to mention that DJ Jones the band is that takes over Becas fame. But I read it again. And i could hear his voice in my head. He was really sorry and he is jus trying to make things better. Maybe I'm just going to give him one more chance. I just wrote "okay", so it doesn't sound to much like i would imediently forgive him. He has a lot to make up for...

The evenig came. And I stood infront of my wardrobe, looking for the perfect outfit. It's a date, a reunion and a concert at the same time. It definetly has to be something pretty. Maybe a little sexy. But he doesn't have to see how much he means to me. Im still mad. Very sexy to show him what he will miss or less sexy so he thinks that I don't care?
At the end of this very hard decision i decided to wear a green dress, going over my knees. It doesnt have any sparcle or drawings on it. Its just basic but it sits tight so I think this is the right Outfit. I took my purse and my phone from the counter and checked myself in the mirror again. Im ready.

Chicago and I wanted to meet at the entry to the concert. I wanted to meet him right after he arrived but he said he wants to change his outfit before we go so we ended up meeting here. At 8pm. The concert starts at 9pm. It was 7:50pm now. The sun already went down and it would be pretty dark at this place wouldnt there be all the lights from the street lamps and the lightning from the bulbs around the entry. It was crazy how many people went into this concert, when their tickets actually was for seeing Beca. But no one seemed to care. Everyone just wanted to have fun evening. Some were already drunk before even walking in. Disgusting.
Then a car drove further and it parked in front of me. The door opened and the Chicago got up. In the moment I saw him, nothing mattered anylonger. He was here. With me. Right now. I fell into his arms and i forgot that i was actually mad at him.