chapter 10 (back together) part 2

3rd pov
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY TERRITORY?!" Pangoro yelled the braced theirselfs ready to fight expect you,you was to weak to fight and you needed to go to the poke center for your injured arm.goodra placed you near a tree too keep you safe while the others battled the Pangoro goodra also ran to fight the Pangoro.they tried to fight against the Pangoro but it was extremely strong you felt so useless not helping. Even goodra struggled a bit with him then Pangoro was so strong but it started to weaken slightly .you was about get behind the tree and help even with a injured arm you didn't want your friends hurt..............but suddenly a water shuriken hit the Pangoro making it faint.everyone turned to where it came from they see hawlucha and greninja."thanks greninja that Pangoro was strong to fight" talonflame thanked, no problem is everyone ok?" Greninja asked ,Everyone nodds. "Hmm where's (y/n) Hawlucha asked?,goodra goes behind the tree and picks (y/n) holding her.............

Drawing by me!)Everyone felt jelous of how goodra held (y/n),"hawlucha and greninja what happened with you guys where guys also in a fight?"(y/n) asked politely

Drawing by me!)
Everyone felt jelous of how goodra held (y/n),"hawlucha and greninja what happened with you guys where guys also in a fight?"(y/n) asked politely. "W-we got into a fight with another pokemon on our way here" hawlucha lied,he didnt want (y/n) to know what happened. "Ok everyone we still have to find luxary bunnelby noivern and our humans!" Pikachu announced, everyone nods and start to call out their names.
Tears started to swell in (y/n)'s eyes she reall want to see if the others where ok, Sylveon notices and wipes them of
"Dont worry (y/n) everything will be ok" she said looking up at you

 Tears started to swell in (y/n)'s eyes she reall want to see if the others where ok, Sylveon notices and wipes them of"Dont worry (y/n) everything will be ok" she said looking up at you

" thanks Sylveon" you thanked Sylveon you hoped (y/n) hoped Sylveon was right about that. it was
An awkward silence other than the calling out to the others looking for them.
-------------
Noivern pov
We flew looking down trying to see if anyone was their. "Look!" Bunnelby said point down, we saw the group except our humans we flew down to see them. Luxary and bunnelby got of my back when i landed. "oh finally we found you guys" luxary said, "is everyone ok?" I asked Everyone nods. hawlucha,talonflame and I flew while the rest ran to keep up we continue to look for our humans.
-------------
3rd pov
"Did you hear that?!" Clemot asked nervously, they look around nervous about what they heard,"look!" Bonnie pointed up at the sky they see noivern hawlucha and talonflame. Then they see the rest of their pokemon running towards them, they're all happy to be reunited with their pokemon

------------
Time skip brought to you by (y/n)!
------------

All their pokemon except for dedenne had to the pokemon to get treated for their wounds. (Y/n) had to stay a little longer to get her cast, serena found out that (y/n)'s arm was sprained and would have wear a cast it would heal in 2 too 3 days which ment no flying,practicing or battles. You were sad but serena reassured her you'll get better soon,you smiled. After everyone got treated the group left the pokemon center and explored the forest until the group finally set up camp in a open space surrounded by trees. you sat next to Braxien and pancham you ate a pokepuff as everyone waited for clemot to finshe cooking.
after the group finshed eating serena Sylveon and pancham and Braxien practice after you said its fine they can practice with them after they felt bad about not getting to practice with you so you sat and watched amazed by their moves.you hummed a little tune to yourself.
later everyone was returned back to their pokeball
,you on the othe hand you couldn't sleep with this cast on,it was the first time you ever wore a cast and it was kinda annoying and hard to sleep with.
You manage to get out to of your pokeball you quietly sneaked away.
You walked and reached a tree near a smarkling river.you climbed on a tree. And layed on the branch you wanted to waste sometime so you can fall back to sleep soon.
You started to quietly singed to yourself

(Chose one, and imagine them in your voice)

(Drawing by me!)

As you sanged your eyes closed
Volbeats and Illumises shining light like some kind performance, other pokemon watched you sing with such an amazing voice they stared in amazement and loved watching you sing.
You was in your own world as you
Sang,you looked so calm and beautiful.
you felt so calm as you sang you loved to sing your voice was both so cute and so beutiful. After you finshed singing you saw so lots of pokemon clapping,your face burned with embarrassment you covered your face slightly with one of your wing you got of the tree some pokemon said you singing was amazing "t-t-thanks" you stuttered you stayed at the river a little while longer until you begun to feel sleepy you left the nice river and went back to the camp and quietly returned to you pokeball and went too sleep.
---------
(Thanks for reading!)