chapter 12 ( a hawlucha battle! )

3rd pov
"Hey ash could (y/n) battle one of your pokemon?" Serena asked polietly "yeah battling her was so fun!" Ash said excitingly they went to a open field to battle on. (Y/n) stood on the open field waiting patiently for whoever she would be battling against. "Ok hawlucha ready to battle?!" Ash encouraged.

Hawlucha pov
I was ready to see who i was battling. I notice (y/n) standing infornt of serena on the open field,Wait am i battling her again? I dont wont the battle her because i dont want to hurt her............ but I also would want to see her strength. "Ok hawlucha use aerial ace!" I did as ash commanded and attacked (y/n), she blocked it with her back wing "(y/n) use shadowball!" Serena command (y/n). "Dodge it quick!" Ash commanded me, i dodge the attack quickly.

3rd pov
(Y/n) and hawlucha have their advantages and disadvantages. (Y/n) was a little weaker but faster, hawlucha was a little slower but stronger.
"(Y/n) use Karate chop" (y/n) attacked hawlucha with karate chop hitting him. Hawlucha backed up a little "now shadowball again" (y/n) used shadowball on hawlucha but he dodged it quickly "hawlucha use aerial ace!" Hawlucha use aerial ace (y/n) didn't have time to dodge and was on the grass floor "now use flying press!" Ash said. Hawlucha flew in the air ready to do his signature move
(Y/n) moved quickly out of the way. Hawlucha landed on the floor, he quickly got up. "Use karate chop" hawlucha repeatedly try to use karate chop on you but you dodge each one pretty well."(y/n) use aerial ace" serena command, before (y/n) could....." Hawlucha high jump kick!" (Y/n) got kick in her side, she fell back a couple of feet. (Y/n) got right back up her side slightly cramped from the kick. Not backing down in this battle.

Hawlucha pov
We both had marks on us from battling each other this may be tough. "Ok (y/n) use shadowball on the ground" (y/n) did as she said. Their was dust everywhere i couldn't see then i see (y/n) getting closer using karate chop i blocked it using karate chop to stop the attack, she backed up a little. "Nice try (y/n)" i said to myself.
"Ok hawlucha use kick and use flying press!" Ash commanded. I mandage kicked (y/n) under her talons and she fell to ground i jumped up in the air to use flying press.

3rd pov
"(Y/n) us shadowball while hawlucha is still in the air she managed to hit him with shadowball and he fell to the ground "s-shes pretty quick" hawlucha said to himself getting back up. They both stood infont for their trainers prepared for the next attack.

-----------
Timeskip
------------

The battle went on for a while longer you both had marks and was tired from battling. one of you was going to faint soon you both stood your ground waiting for the other to fall.
Sadly Both (y/n) and hawlucha fallen to the ground swirls in there eyes.
Serena and ash ran up to pick up there pokemon "(y/n) are your ok?!" Serena asked. Clearly worried (y/n) open her eyes and nods "h-hawlucha(great battle hawlucha)" (y/n) said quietly. Hawlucha nodded with a slight blush on his face. "That battle was so cool!!" Bonnie said
. "both our hawluchas did pretty great!" Ash said, serena nodded in agreement. "Serena's hawlucha was faster while ash's hawlucha was stronger.......Fasanating!" Clemot said the group went to the nearest pokemon center for (y/n) and hawlucha heal from their injuries all the pokemon was inside the pokecenter eating,playing and waiting for (y/n) and hawlucha.

---------------
"That battle (y/n) battling ash's hawlucha was so awsome" pancham said, Sylveon and Braxien listening. "They're both pretty good at battling." Sylveon said. "Well im just happy (y/n) tried her best she was so amazing" Braxien said as blushed appeared on her face. "Your pokemon are healed!" Nurse joyed said giving serena and ash their hawluchas. They both released them out of their pokeballs. "You both did great" serena said, ash agreeing "hawlucha!(thank you!)" (Y/n) said happily. "Cha(thanks)" hawlucha says nodding. The two hawluchas went to their own groups. "Hi (y/n) how are you?" Braxien asked, "great,how about you guys?" (Y/n) asked the rest of her team. They all talked about the battle.
It started to rain and get dark outside. "Oh no its raining!" Bonnie said sadly. "I guess we'll have to stay inside until it stops" clemot says. Ash's group talked about the kalos league after they get all the badges to join. Clemots group talked about clemots inventions.

-----------
Serena grabbed her brush to her pokemons fur (y/n) got her fur brushed first then Sylveon got her fur brushed but then braxien and pancham started to fight, they started to agrue "pancham pancham cham!!((y/n) tell braxien I should get brushed first!)" Pancham said, "C-cha?!(w-what)" (y/n) asked confused unsure what to say.
" i think (y/n) should said I should get brushed first!", "l-lucha....( i-i u-umm....) (Y/n) stuttered, "Sylveon sylveon(dont bring (y/n) into this)" askes politely but annoyed a little. "Both of you stop how many times are you're gonna fight like this?!" Serena scolded the two fighting pokemon. They looked at each other and sweat dropped stopped then

And stopped quickly not saying a word to each other (y/n) and Sylveon sighed in relief

And stopped quickly not saying a word to each other (y/n) and Sylveon sighed in relief. Eventual pancham got his fur brushed, braxien was a little salty about it a little but (y/n) calmed her down.

Sylveon pov
Im usually not to mad type but who in arceus does Braxien and pancham think they are bringing (y/n) into their childish arguing I sigh, (y/n) is just too sweet to deal with that, they need to be more considerate. "At least they stopped fighting" (y/n) sighed.

(Y/n) pov
Everyone later got there bowl of pokemon food after everyone ate Serena handed everyone her freshly made pokepuffs which was always so amazing!
I ate mines and as always it taste amazing, Serena always makes the best pokepuffs. I looked over to see Braxien and pancham still seem to be mad at each other, i sighed.....i hope they get along again

Pancham pov
Hmph i was still pretty annoyed with Braxien today shoving me like she's the most important member of our team! well at least a pokepuff can make me feel better I guess whem Serena gave use one i notice a cute happy sparkle in (y/n)'s eyes which was so cute!

Pancham povHmph i was still pretty annoyed with Braxien today shoving me like she's the most important member of our team! well at least a pokepuff can make me feel better I guess whem Serena gave use one i notice a cute happy sparkle in (y/n)'s e...

(Drawing by me! :3)
No one else better like her because i do too!

3rd pov
After everyone ate the humans returned their pokemons back to there pokeballs ready for the next day and explore town.

(Author's not: 1176 words thats alot! thanks for reading!)