4

It was 4:06. School had ended two hours ago.

"HAVANA!" My father roars. He was in a bad mood. Not good. "GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

  Quickly, I run down the stairs and to his room, located next to the stairwell. 

  " Yes, Sir?" I say, nervously.

  "Someone told me you disrespected a teacher and skipped class. Is this true?" He says looking me dead in the eye.

   I think about lying. But I'll get punished more than I'm already going to. Plus, I thought to myself, he already knows the truth.

   "Y-Yes..." I stutter.

   His eyes look black from anger and I feel fear peircing through me. He stands up slowly and walks towards me. I back against the wall, cornered. I could feel the cold, dry paint press against my pale skin.

   I feel his breath against my face.

  "You are such a disgrace. " He spits, smirking.

  He punches me in the stomach,  and I groan, bending down. He kicks me to the floor and I grit my teeth.  He punches me in the face,  and I cover my face with my arms. I heard what sounds like a glass breaking.

  I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and open my eyes, looking down while tears run down my face.

My eyes widen.

He was cutting me.

My stomach was on fire.

I scream.

That was the last thing I heard before I black out.