7

It had been about 25 minutes since kayla left to get my bags and I was getting nervous. Just as I was about to get out of the car to check on her, she comes out of my house with everything that I had in my room, besides my dresser and my bed, things like that.

   "I'm sorry I took so long but your room is now empty!" She says, grinning as she throws everything in the trunk and the back seats. 

  "Wanna go get ice cream?" She asks and I giggle.

She is the only person who would ask if I wanted icecream right after I had just moved out of my abusive father's house.

  "Sure." I reply, smiling at her. She smiles back.

  "Let's leave this bitch!" She shouts and I laugh a true laugh. She was definitely my best friend. 

  "Fuck you dad!" I shout out the window as we pull onto the road.

Kayla turns on the radio and our favorite song is on.

*A/N, Its called Selfish by Madison Beer, the link is at the end of this chapter *

  We both sing at the top of our lungs, laughing the whole time. Despite the terrible start, this day was amazing. 
It was 5:43 by the time we reach her house. Her mom was a nurse, so she could stitch my stomach.

  Kayla picks me up again,  bridal style and walks into her house.

  "MOM!" Kayla yells, serious again.

  "COMING " Her mom yells from the living room.

   I see her mom walk up to Kayla and I and when she sees my Blood stained shirt, she has tears in her eyes. She knows how my dad is and I know she knows what happened. 

  "Hi Mrs. Laser.." I smile weakly.