Chap. Three: Suspicious Ballerina

Ballora's POV

"It was n-nothing!" I let myself stutter. Dang it...

"Ballora, tell me what you were doing in the room!" Funtime Foxy demanded to know.

"Foxy, please calm down. I said it was nothing which means it was... nothing.." I felt bad. I know she wanted me to not tell the others... but how could I call her nothing with no one knowing?

"Fine. I'll just go look myself!" The boy bickered and stormed off.

"W-Wait!" I quickly ran after him. He jumped into a vent he knew I couldn't fit in. Because of my.. bust and rear.

But I was going to give up that easily, no sir. Dashing off to the room where the clown girl rested, I was determined.

Once I reached the room, I saw Foxy. I ran to the door and blocked it off.

"Ballora, what has gotten into you lately?!" He screamed.

"No need to scream..." I murmured to him, although he couldn't hear it.

"Fine." He turned. Taking a few steps away before jumping into a vent that lead into the room. It would take a while for him to get there...

I quickly pushed open the door and ran to the clown. "Hey! You gotta get up, Foxy is coming and he's going to try and get you..."

"I.. I can't get up... I haven't stood or barely moved in almost 40 years.."

"Well, your record is being beat today." I grabbed her torn hands and pulled her up.

She didn't do anything just stared up at me. I let out, she moved back and slammed into the wall. "I'm sorry!"

I heard her grunt, pressing her palms against the wall. "I.. I can't."

"Foxy is going to find you!" I tried to warn her.

She let out yet another grunt, then pushed herself off the wall. She quickly moved a foot in front and held my shoulders. I didn't realize she was taller than me...

"Then.. we better get moving. But I can't without you." She said. I smiled.

"You need me to help?"

"It's you or a pipe." She said bluntly.

"Right..." I dragged my words out.

Letting her get a fair grip on me and have a hand around my shoulder, we slowly made out way to the door. Then I heard a vent falling to the ground.

The clown winced, looking over towards Foxy.

Foxy stared at the clown with wide eyes. "What the hell is that?!"

"It's my friend!" I quickly replied. "Look, she's harmless and .. she can barely move."

"She is probably going to kill you! Ballora, get away from that... junk." He demanded.

Before I could reply, his hand was on my arm and he had pushed the clown, rather easily, to the ground. Foxy walked off with a tight grip on my arm.

"What's wrong with you! She's actually really nice.."

Foxy stared at me. "You will stop talking to her, if you know what's best. I'll tell Ennard if you don't. You know he's rough and he doesn't pity."

He is right, so I guess I don't have much of a choice. I looked down. "Yes, Foxy..."

"I'm glad you're taking things my way. I'm sorry for being harsh." He apologized and went his way.

... I guess I've left the clown girl.