2

Y/n POV

I only rembered thatt San put his hand on my forehead. I woke up feeling a pain in my legs. I turn around and noticed San was sleeping next to me. I scream and fall off the bed. I notied that i was naked. I pull the blanket off of San and wraped it around me. i run to the bathroom but San stops me. "You are not going anywhere Princess" I try to push him out of my way, but i can't. He chuckles and carries me back to the bed. "You should rest, i was a little hard on you Princess" The he lies me down on the bed. Then I realised something. San was naked too. I blushed at the sight.

Then i feel like really sick. "San" He looks at me. "Yes Princess" I don't feel well" He gets up and quickly puts his clothes on and runs down stairs. He comes back with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and with a cup of water on the side. (hehe~) He puts it on my drawer and then grabs me a hoodie from my closet. He gives me it. I put it on. He gets the chicken noodle soup and water and sits down nexts to me. "Open you mouth" (hahah, Johnny Johnny yes oh daddy) I open my mouth. He starts feeding me like a baby. "this soup is good" I took the bowl from his hands and fiinished it really fast. He takes the bowl from my hands and gives me the glass water. I start to drink it. He wraps his hands around me. "Sorry for making you have it with me" He said. I take the water bottle out of my mouth. "It is ok, I guess" He softly kisses my shoulds softly.  Then we hear Hongjoong yelled. "I AM HOME BITCHED" San quickly lets go of me and runs to the guest room. I get of my bed and shut the door. I feel like barfing. I run to the bathroom and barf. After barfing I get a call from my Fiance. Jay. I answer it.