part 3: Coma

Nurse: "..He is in a coma."

Namjoon: "...I- Pardon..?"

Nurse: "..Your friend is in a coma."

Jin and Jungkook covered their mouths with a shocked expression. Namjoon looked at Jimin without a word, waiting for a reaction. But Jimin just stood there like he was frozen, looking at the nurse in shock. "..If you'll excuse me..", the nurse then said before she turned  around and walked away. 

"..Let's just go to room 245..", Hoseok broke the silence. The others just nodded without saying a word. They all were in shock..especially Jimin. 

***

Namjoon: "...Ok this is it. Room Nr. 245.. "

Jin: "..Yes."

Jimin: "..C-Can we just go in?"

Namjoon: "..O-oh yeah, right.."

Namjoon opened the door slightly and looked into the room. He couldn't see much so he opened it completely and made room for the others. When everyone had entered the room, they could recognize Suga.

 He lay motionless in a hospital bed, dressed in hospital clothes. On closer inspection they could see that he was tapped on several machines. Silence filled the room. It was so quiet that you could hear every little sound. The boys stood there like a mass of stones...motionless...speechless. Namjoon averted his gaze from Suga, just staring at some wall while tears slowly formed in his eyes. The sight gave them all a stab to the heart. They all knew each other for so long... they were practically family. And now they had to watch how part of their family was lying in a hospital bed and could die any time.

 Jimin slowly walked towards the sickbed and knelt on the floor beside the bed. 

Jin also turned his gaze away now and tried to hold back his tears. In a hoarse voice, Jimin said, "Y-yoongi..." 

Jin walked nervously across the room and then said quietly, "I can't watch this anymore..." It was just too much to process. Namjoon nodded and left the room with Jin. "W-What the hell, Yoongi," Jimin went on, tears streaming from his eyes, "Y-you could tell me if you were... unwell." Jungkook slowly walked towards the bed and looked into Suga's face, half of which was covered with a respirator mask. 

He tried to hold back his tears. It all happened so fast. It was an event no one expected... let alone wished for. Jungkook thought all kinds of things while still staring blankly at Suga. He felt responsible... he felt guilty for what happened to Suga. Because he had already noticed at their performance at the concert that something was wrong with Suga.But he kept his thoughts to himself. The first tear rolled down Jungkok's cheeks and he had so much to say. But the only thing that came out was...
"...Yoongs please just wake up for us... please just wake up..." 

...Wake up.