part 5: What is this feeling?

*Jimins P.O.V*

Hours went by and I slowly got tired. The others decided to go back to the hotel, but I stayed with Yoongi. Leaving him here alone would have been the last thing I would do. 

Every time I looked at him, I felt a stab in my chest and it felt like my heart was slipping down my pants. So I tried not to look at him too much.

 My knees were already hurting and I couldn't feel my legs anymore, after all I was kneeling on the ground for hours. I looked at the hospital bed and saw that there was enough room next to Yoongi. Slowly I got up and stretched, my whole body felt numb. I slowly took off my shoes and lay down carefully next to Suga.

 "I-I hope you don't mind Yoongi hyung..." I sighed softly and cuddled up to Yoongi. 

...Can he even hear me...? I rubbed my glazed eyes and tried to hold back my tears.  

I rested my head on Yoongi's chest and could feel how cold he was. And yet it felt so warm as my body heated up for no reason and I could feel my cheeks burning. 

Am I blushing?

 It feels so good to feel Yoongi's presence. I feel safe when I'm around him... it feels like I'm experiencing all the happy moments of my life all at once. I wish it could last forever. Every time I see Yoongi, I just want to jump up and hug him. I mean I hug everyone but Yoongi's so different... 

I looked at Yoongi again and a little smile appeared on my face. ..Please wake up and give me more of that feeling.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep after a few minutes.

(Here is just a picture of le smol koala sleeping UwU)

(I really [J-]hope, you enjoy reading this story and feel free to vote or leave a comment. I purple you!)

(Oh wait- You want a picture of Suga as well?)

(Thank me later

(Thank me later.)