part 4: ..Get me out of here.

*Sugas P.O.V*

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around in confusion and could see nothing but darkness. I was in a black room... in a black room without end. I couldn't even tell if this was a room. "W-where am I? Is this a dream? Wait... Where are the others? I was just on the tour bus with them. What is this place?" I looked around in confusion and fear, but could only see black. "...guys, is this some kind of prank by you? If so, it's not funny." ..no answer. Just darkness and emptiness. Shocked and filled with fear, I curled myself into a ball and closed my eyes... 

..hoping to escape this room.

"...Th-this can't be true... this must be a dream. But it feels so real... Come on, Yoongi... remember... I was on the tour bus... with the others, falling asleep... Maybe it's just a dream...?! ..No. It can't be. Jungkook woke me up. This room... what is it? If it's a dream... what's the point? I-I... want to get out of here. Hello...?! Is someone there...? ..anyone?! Please... J-Jimin...?", I cried . I was trembling and my heart was beating fast.

I was planless. So many questions ran through my head. I felt trapped... trapped in nowhere. Without light... and without the others. A tear rolled down my cheek, but I wiped it off right away. ..Crying won't change anything.

As I looked around, it got a little brighter. And yet it was dark and you could hardly see anything. "Y-yoongi..." said a strange voice... or wasn't it that strange after all? I winced and looked around in amazement. 

"

"..J-Jimin..??? Is that you..?! Where are you!?" No one answered. I was about to call out to Jimin again when the voice continued, "W-What the hell, Yoongi..." I slowly got up and went in circles trying to figure out where the voice came from. "You could have told me if you were...unwell."

 I was still looking around, shouting, "J-Jimin I'm fine!!!... Can you hear me??" But before I could yell again, Jungkook's voice could be heard from afar, "...Yoongs please wake up for us... please just wake up."

"..Wake up.? But I'm awake..! And I told you to stop calling me that.. P-Please just get me out of here..! Please..!!", I called full of fear and confusion. My  voice was trembling  and tears rolled down my face, even if I didn't want them to and I could feel my heart to start beating faster and faster. 

"..Please just get me out of here.Please.."