part 15: Awake

Christmas was over... then New Year's Eve... and Suga's birthday. Jimin hadn't smiled in months, hadn't spoken to anyone. No. He didn't even talk to Taehyung, who he tells everything to. Jimin felt like his life just didn't make sense anymore. Like he waited almost a year for nothing. He lost more and more weight and the others couldn't make him eat. No matter how hard they tried. The other BTS members were also very sick. It was already hard for them to cope with Suga being in a coma. But that Jimin had lost all his joy and zest for life. It was awful. If only one of them wasn't well, it affected the others. Sometimes Jin or Taehyung heard Jimin crying in his bedroom. And every time they tried to comfort him or asked what was wrong, Jimin kept quiet. 

Suga's values were stable, the doctors could risk it and do some tests or take samples. Just 3 months earlier, BTS was told that it was poisoning. The case was left to the police, but nothing suspicious has been found so far. There was also nothing suspicious on the recordings of the backstage cameras. The doctors immediately started to tap all kinds of drugs and antibiotics on Suga to completely detoxify his body and maintain his values. 

-Now-

*Sugas P.O.V*

I leaned against the wall of the white room, since there was nothing else I could do, and stared into space... when I suddenly felt vibrations. 

Surprised, I looked down at the floor. The vibrations became stronger. In panic, I looked around. Suddenly cracks appeared in the white walls. ..What's happening?! My eyes watched the cracks expand and expand until everything collapsed. Large pieces of glass fell down the ceiling, as did the side walls. I bent down and put my hands on my head, hoping I wouldn't get a piece of broken glass on my head. I could feel the vibration slowly fading and finally disappearing completely. I looked up and slowly straightened up again.

I picked up a piece of glass and examined it slowly. I just couldn't find an explanation for it all. I dropped the piece when suddenly I could see something in front of me. ..is that... a door? I jumped up and ran towards the door. When I stopped in front of it, I slowly reached for the door handle. Where does this door lead to? Am I free?

 Without thinking, I slowly opened the door and walked through, when suddenly a white ray of light blinded me...

***

Suga slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He tried to move but it felt as if his whole body was numb.Slowly he moved a finger and immediately tried to stand up.

 He sat there motionless for a few minutes to come to. Is this a hospital room? It doesn't look like this in Seoul. Oh, right... I was in a coma. When Suga looked around the room, he found his cell phone on a nightstand by the bed. He slowly reached for it and decided to write to Namjoon.

Stinky Hermione

Suga: ..Namjoon?

Stinky Hermione: ...omg...

Suga: Yes, I am awake.. where is Jimin?

Stinky Hermione: ..H-Hold up a minute I need some tissues..

Suga: ..For how long was I even in a coma?

Stinky Hermione: ... 11 months.. Omg I have to tell the others that you are awake.. We missed you so much, Yoongi!!
Suga: ..I missed you guys, too. But where is Jimin?!!

Stinky Hermione: Tae told us, that he always goes to visit you or he sits under the cherry blossom tree near the hotel we stayed in. Omg I'm crying so much right now.. Yoongi you idiot..

Suga: ..R-Right sorry.. Can you send me the address of the hotel?

Stinky Hermione: Sure.. But Yoongi, before you go.. We need to tell you a lot, then but this is important.. It's about Jimin..

Suga: ..WHAT IS IT??!!!

Stinky Hermione: Whoa calm down, or you'll fall into a coma again..! T.T

Suga: I.asked... WHAT.IS.IT.

Stinky Hermione: W-Well.. Ever since you fell into a coma.. Jimin cried nearly every day.. At least Tae told me. I've never seen him smile since that happened.. He also stopped eating and lost a lot of weight... 

Suga: ...How could you let that happen... 

Stinky Hermione: ..I'm sorry we tried to make him eat something, but we couldn't..

Suga: ..Just tell me the name of the hotel. 

Stinky Hermione: Miyako Hotel Hakata.

Suga: ..Alright thank you.