two

I was awakened by the continuous ringing of my alarm , it was 6:30. I normally wake up at 7 but I needed time to wake up properly.

I walked into my en suite and turned on the shower. today was my first day of uni.

I hopped out the shower and wrapped my towel around me and started brushing my teeth. Once I finished I walked back into my room.

I grabbed my pencil skirt and a polo shirt with my black jumper and tights. I put my stuff on and smiled thank god I have a nice shape.

I put my ankle bracelets on and my charm bracelet paired with my necklaces. Once I finished I took off my bonnet , I just slicked up my hair into a nice neat ponytail. Once I done my edges I put on some lipgloss.

I went onto snap and went straight to kiaras message of her saying she's outside.

I sprayed myself with my Versace perfume and picked up my handbag I already packed it the night before. I slapped on my white Apple Watch and put my portable charger in my bag with my wire.

I put on my flat shiny shoes with the tassels and grabbed my car keys.

" you excited for uni." I asked kiara as I pulled out of my parking lot. " bro I wanna go home and sleep." she laughed snapping her self.

" I'm going McDonalds didn't get to make breakfast." She nodded as I stopped at a traffic light.

I pulled into the drive thru and pulled up to the first window. " what do you want." I asked her. " get me a double egg mcuffin and a hot chocolate."

" hi can I get two double egg muffins with two hot chocolates please." I said as I pulled out my bank card.

I tapped my car on the card reader and went to the next window as my card approved. I picked up our drinks and handed them to kiara as I picked up the doors and set it in my lap.

something about mcdonals egg McMuffins slap differently. It's a skill eating while driving honestly.

" bro chris is on me he's not leaving me alone." kiara said taking a bite out of her food. I shook my head at her use of language she talks so much like mandem.

" why don't you give him a chance." I finally replied turning into out uni. " because I know he only wants to fuck me." she replied.

" but what if he's not tho."

Chris never really seemed like the type to be fair from the girls he's been with he's actually been loyal. it's jayden that's not loyal that nigga is the trashiest boy I've ever met.

" we'll see I guess." kiara said opening the car door. We both got out and walked into the lounge since our first class didn't start until 8:30.

" hey negros." i said waving at the boys who was sitting down around the computers. " girl gets a little bit of black in her and thinks she can say negro." jayden said rolling his eyes.

I hate this guy so much. I slapped the back of his head and ran off. everyone had a seat so I just sat next to kiari.

" hey." I said smiling.

he looked up nodded and put his head back down. Rude.

-kaoir
filler chapter.