eight

" bro armani is on your tingg , he's asking me to put him on with you and shit." saria informed me while trinity done my nails.

" he's so beautiful , he just needs to message me." i said honestly. " I personally say you message him." trinity said.

" should I." i asked thinking about it. they both said yes at the same time.

I pulled out my phone with my free hand and went onto his contact. I messaged him with a lil " hey."

I showed the girls and they started smiling. " guys jordan isn't replying to message and he's getting his hair done." trinity said rolling her eyes.

" bro kill him , he's definitely fucking next gyal." saria said as I shook my head. we all started laughing.

" nah but seriously I will actually slit this boys throat open." she said kissing her teeth.

my phone flashed and I checked the notif , it was armani. he replied with yo.

" guy he replied with yo." i said laughing. " what should I say." I asked generally confused on what to say.

" I'm just gonna say come over." i shrugged my shoulders. they all gassed me up as I sent the message.

I saw the three dots and he eventually sent a message. " give me an hour lil girl." i showed the girls and came out the chat.

" well your nails are done girl." I admired my nails and smiled they looked fire. I brought out my purse to pay trinity.

" girl keep your money this one was for free." she said laughing. " are you sure trin." I said.

she nodded and gathered up her stuff. " well I've got a nigga to go kill so I'll be on my way." she said making me and saria start dying of laughter.

" and I'm  going to meet chris so I'll love you and leave you." saria said standing up. " so what you guys are all leaving me." I said rolling my eyes.

" stop acting like armani isn't gonna be here soon." trinity said.

" come saria I'll drop you to chris house." trinity said. I followed them downstairs and we all said our goodbyes as they both got into trinity's car.

I ran back upstairs into my apartment and went to the bathroom turning on the shower. 

I got in and done all the stuff I needed to do. after that I moisturised my skin.

I just put on my graphic tee and my adidas bottoms. I laid in my bed just scrolling through Instagram. I shortly heard my buzzer go off.

I was lowkey scared. I walked downstairs to open the door. I was faced with armani . he looked so leng. He was wearing just a normal Nike tech.

" so you gonna let me in or not." he said laughing. I kissed my teeth and opened the door wider. " you have a nice apartment." he said looking around.

" thank you." I said bringing him into my room. 

" you good tho." he asked sitting on my bed. " yeah im fine , how are you." i replied back.

" man's good still." i shook my head laughing at his use of language.

" so what do you wanna watch." i asked scrolling through netflix. " what do you watch outer banks? he questioned.

" nah , do you."

" nah my bro told me to watch it apparently it's brazy." he said. I just decided to put that on.

he came close to me and rested his head on my thighs as I traced the partings in his plaits. I shortly ended up falling asleep.