three

I woke up to some fool banging on my door at 12:30. I stood up and went to open the door. it was my old bestfriend saria.

saria had been my bestfriend since nursery but her brother kept getting in to trouble so they had to move.

" omg when did you get back." i asked hugging her. " I left me and my mum kept getting into arguments I was wondering if I could stay here." She smiled.

" of course." I helped her bring her suitcases into the spare room. " so how's life , any boys." she asked sitting on my bed.

" no miss gurl , actually I made a new friend his names kairi." I informed her. " period , how's my bae chris."

saria and Chris have always had a little thing for each other but she ended up moving. " saw him yesterday, he's still the same."

my phone flashes so I checked who messaged me.

novs❤️‍🩹
come chris everyone's here

okay

I got up to go shower and brush my teeth. " we're going chris btw." i said to her.

" alright I'm gonna change." i nodded hopping in the shower.

once I cleaned myself up , I brushed my teeth and picked out and outfit to wear. I decided on a power puff top with my grey slip hem pants and my Chanel's.

 I decided on a power puff top with my grey slip hem pants and my Chanel's

" omg bestfriend you look so leng." she said hyping me up. I thanked her and grabbed my car keys and we left the house. I drove to chris and found somewhere to park.

I knocked on the door and shortly kairi opened the door. he smiled and pulled me in for a hug. " hi." i said hugging him back.

" oh is this him san." I screwed saria as she laughed and went inside.

" oh so your telling people about me now." he said whilst he made eye contact with me. he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. " icl you look leng."

" thank you kairi."

I walked in and greeted everyone else. " hey yall."

I took a seat next to nova. " hey my bestfriend." she screamed I laughed and hugged her.

" so when did you get back saria." nova asked sipping her drink. " just today , I'm staying with san." saria replied.

" oh." novas smiled dropped.

" guys it's my birthday soon lowkey wanna go on holiday." I said announcing it to everyone. that reminded me I needed to go back home to check up on my brothers.

" omg we should go somewhere like Cyprus." Saria said agreeing with me. most of the boys replied saying " yeah I'm on it."

me and saria stayed a couple of hours and the left because we got tired.

saria

saria