six

" kairi , get off of me." i said pushing him off me. he kept annoying me just because I wasn't showing him any attention.

" can you go and play on your ps5 or something." i said laughing as he jumped on me. I punched him and we started play fighting

he grabbed me by my neck and started kissing on me. I let out a small moan in his mouth as he tongued me down.

he was interrupted by someone calling him. He grabbed his phone as I saw a glimpse of the name. he walked out the room and picked up the call.

I laughed to myself and started packing up my stuff to go. I slipped on my crocs and grabbed my car keys. on my way to the door kairi stopped me.

" where you going." he asked grabbing my hand. " home." I said trying to get my hand out of his.

" why you all of a sudden going home wtf." he asked furrowing his eyebrows. " just feel like it init."

I opened his front door and quickly hopped in my car. I drove home in a nice comfortable silence. I got in and walked into saria rooms.

" you okay." i asked sitting on her bed. " yeah I'm fine , you." She asked taking off her glasses.

" men are mad , how can me and kairi be play fighting and we start kissing and someone calls him and the name says leila , I low-key listened to the conversation and it's like it was tryna flirt with her." i said rolling my eyes.

" so what did you just leave." she asked.

" yeah I couldn't be asked , like don't make me feel like we're together and stuff and your still talking to other people I'm to old for this shit man." I said.

" exactly just try talk to him about it but if he's gonna be playing games he needs to just tell you what it is from now." She said.

I took for my clothes and laid in bed with her until I fell asleep.