9. Emma Watson

(Lei's dress)

Noah's POV

I can't take my eyes off of her. Meanwhile she is doing extremely well at ignoring me. Her smile is gorgeous and her laugh- amazing.

I hadn't planned to come up to her and greet her friends. But something came over me when she looked back at me. It was like someone threw a bucket of ice cold water on me. And now, here I am, and I don't regret it.

It's late and it's time to go home. Lei looks ready to sleep on the floor. I walk over to Lei's side and wrap my arm around her.

"It's time to go." I say as she pushes my arm off of her.

"Riley drove me here." She says, as if that explains everything.

I look over at Riley. Who is definitely drunk. She's leaning into Harrison who is whispering something in her ear. She laughs and practically falls down from her laughter. I shake my head and look back at Lei.

"She's drunk, I'll drive you home."

"I can take an uber." She grabs her phone out of her purse and unlocks it.

"I can take you, Lei. We literally live together." I  scoff at her as she searches through her apps.

"It's fine. I'll uber, Noah." She taps the app open. I run my hand down my face. Am I going to have to drag her ass to my car.

"You would rather be driven home by a stranger who may for godsakes be a serial killer, than me?" I inquire.

She pauses to look up at me, tilts her head slightly and then looks down at her phone.

"Yes." I scoff and take her phone out of her hand.

"Hey!" she reaches for her phone, "give me my phone back, Noah."

But I, being the tall jerk I am, raise the phone above my head and give her a grin. She reaches for her phone and jumps as high as she can in her heels, but it's no use. She's too short and she's too drunk.

"Has anyone told you, that you're an asshole?" She asks with her hands on her hips.

"An asshole with a stupidly attractive voice?"

"I fucking hate you, Stalker." She places her hands on her hips and gives me a glare.

"Thank god, the nickname is back." I wink at her and she turns away from me.

"Harry, can you please tackle Noah and get my phone back?" She asks Harrison with her best puppy dog eyes. He looks at me and then shakes his head. She punches his shoulder and he glares back but doesn't change his answer.

She turns to her next victim, Spencer who has passed out leaning on the table. She shakes him awake and he shoos her away with his hand. "Go away, I don't want to get up."

"Spencer, Emma Watson just walked in." Lei slurs slightly with a devilish smile as she continues to shake Spencer.

"EMMA WATSON." Spencer exclaims as he pops up, wild eyed and searching for his favorite lady.

"WHERE?" He continues looking around and Lei is breaking down with laughter quietly. I can't help but laugh too and the second I relax. Lei sprints towards me, trying to grab her phone but trips over her own feet and begins to fall.

I grab her wrist as she falls and yank her into my chest. Woah Deja Vu

She looks up at me. With an emotion I cannot read. She shakes her head slightly and then pushes herself out of my hold.