1- 10 Years On...

20th June 2025
Laura's POV
I woke up this morning with a massive headache. It felt like someone had hit me with a bus. Constant pain rushing through my head, I thought my head was going to explode. The door creaked open and I heard a faint whisper coming from the other side of the room.

???: Here you go mommy, I hope this makes you fweel bwetter. *Gives Laura a glass of water and paracetamol*
Laura: Awww *smiles* Thank you James you're so thoughtful towards me aren't you?
James: Of course I am mommy, I don't know what I would do without you.
Laura: *Starts to tear up* I don't know what I'd do without you baby, I really wouldn't... especially today.
James: *Gets on the bed* What is today mommy?
Laura: It's nothing you need to know about sweetie ok?
James: Okay mommy I think daddy is waiting for you as well so we can have breakfast.
Laura: Tell him I will be right down
James: Okay mommy *hugs her* love you.
Laura: *hugs back tighter* I love you too sweetie.
As James lets go and leaves the room, I return to my mixed thoughts on what was so special about today.... It was the day that me and my best friend Ross Lynch broke up. We were so happy back then and were planning to get married. But the next day, I caught him... and my sister. Yep, my own sister. That changed everything in everyone's lives. Me and Ross split and didn't speak for a year, Vanessa and Riker, who now have two kids and are happily married, split up for two years, Rydel and Ryland didn't speak to Ross or Vanessa and worst of all, my brother Ratliff and my sister didn't speak for years. Thankfully, that's all behind us now and we are all happy. I just sometimes think what life would have been if Ross and Vanessa didn't do what they did. My thoughts were loudly interrupted.
???: Babe!? Breakfast is ready!
Laura: Ok Tyler! I'm coming just give me a minute!
Tyler: K but hurry before our son eats it all!
Laura: *Laughs* Those boys
I quickly get changed and head downstairs to where my babe is currently trying to hold down our son from eating my breakfast.
Laura: *Giggles* What's going on in here?
Tyler: I'm trying to stop our son from eating your breakfast *chuckles*
James: I wasn't going to eat it... I was just going to see whether it was hot enough.
Tyler: Buddy, that's cereal.
James: *embarassed* well then it's clearly not hot then. *smiles cheekily*
Laura: *Laughs* Come On baby lets eat. *everyones eating breakfast* so what are your plans today babe?
Tyler: I was planning on taking this cheeky one to my parent's house for the day. You sure you can't come? *pouts*
Laura: *sighs* I'm sorry baby but I have songs that need to be submitted by today and I have only half of them completed.
Tyler: It's fine, I know that this means a lot to you.
Laura: Thanks babe *pecks him on the lips*
Tyler: No problem *looks at the clock* right come on little one, off to see grandma and grandpa!
James: *excited* YAY! GRANDMA CAN GIVE ME THOSE SWEETS SHE ALWAYS GIVES ME!
Tyler: Yeah... wait, what sweets?
James: You said sweets where?
Tyler: *laughs* okay then bud lets go. Say bye to mommy.
James: *runs to Laura and hugs her* bye mommy
Laura: *hugs back* Bye baby. Enjoy your self.
*The boys leave*

Laura: *sighs* Well let's get this done as quick as possible.
———————-————————————————————————————————————————————————
HI everyone! This is my first ever book that I have done on here. Fingers crossed you all liked it. Please let me know if you did enjoy it and roughly how many chapters you would like this book to be. Next Chapter will be out soon. Stay Safe.