2- Life couldn't get any better... could it?

21st June 2025
Ross' POV
???: Hey baby, I got you this *Gives Ross Pancakes*
Ross: Pancakes?! *Grabs them and puts them on the table* Thanks Jaz, you're the best girlfriend a man could ever have. *Kisses her*
Jaz: *Kisses back*
Life couldn't get any better for me right now. I'm 29 and I have the best girlfriend ever and The Driver Era have a new world tour! Sadly, we just the news that Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina has been cancelled but it's fine. Also, yesterday was the day I lost my "love of my life" or so I thought until I kissed her sister. That changed my life. I went with any girl I saw just to get over her. But me and Laura are fine and we're friends. At least I thought, we haven't spoke to each other in 5 years but everyone else is talking with her regularly... and less to me. Are they trying to tell me something? Well, I'm meeting up with Riker and Vanessa tomorrow so maybe they can give us some answers. I'm happy with Jaz and Laura is happy with Tyler and their child. I just wish Laura and I can fix this and finally speak to each other again.
Jaz: Babe? You listening?
Ross: What? Sorry baby was daydreaming.
Jaz: I asked whether you want to go to the cinema with me?
Ross: Of course I will babe, anything for you.
Jaz: Great I will be in the car. *Leaves*
Let's start another journey...
—————————————————-
————————————————————————————————————————
Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while and this isn't that big a chapter. Please comment on what you would like to see in the upcoming chapters. Next few chapters will involve the first meeting of Raura in 5 years. Will it go well? Comment on how you think it will go.
Bye guys! Stay safe.