The Fallen Angel

Write me like a book
String me like a guitar
Play me like a harp
Use me as you will but don't stray too far

You see , I've never seen gods face
I've never felt his embrace
Until you ....
Not until you opened that dungeon and set free all that was withheld like a hunger stricken hawk alerting all within range of the mission,

I was your prey.

You felt the need to address me.
To make sure that I took heed to your "good deed".

I never knew god existed until you stepped foot on my dreams, laid them out , analyzed,
picked them apart , said you would help me succeed , and then just like that, full and satisfied , discarding your waste leaving me to wither .... you disappeared.

You know I searched for you. I dug every grave within my spirit trying to reach you hoping to lay eyes on you once more. I got as close to the pits of hell as possible, hoping you would answer my call.

I sat many of nights, plenty of day dreams wondering if we would ever meet again. Contemplating on allowing my silence to echo or to speak words that could possibly never justify.

But you know how they say you can't appreciate heaven until you go through hell.

I went to you.

Reclaiming my sanity. Seeking what I thought you knew. Placing my faith in accompany w you. Allowing you to hide me, mold me , and bring my shadows to light.
Hoping you'd see me threw.

That mask was fitting.
Very enticing.

Almost gleaming from your selfish grin.
You had me. I let you win.... Again

But only a loser deserves the chance to win
and you've been playing this game far too long not to know the strength of defeat.

(Laugh) it's funny how you serve as a mirror image for those around you. Everything you dislike about yourself , you just "somehow"seem to pick apart in someone else.

You used me. Never straying far

Not . Until. You. Faced. Me.

You thought you knew me as I thought I knew you. But you don't know me like I know god and god doesn't know me like I know him cus he lives where I can't see but I feel.

He listens,

he takes heed, he is she and she is me and when I'm in need I find my strength.

The strength you never had to give. The strength you tried to pick from me. The same strength you faced.

Unlike you, I'm comfortable w being inferior.

Somethingyou could never understand is power. although you think it's in your hands, it's not until you release it that it becomes valuable enough to work in your favor.

Having received his power I can ensure you strength.

Place your faith within your hearts even when it gets hard. life consists of scattered thoughts, resurfaced scars, misdirection and the strength to endure all. The base of these consistencies is heart and soul, where god resides and where he speaks, the two things that kept me near and broke my fall.