excuse you.

Percy POV:

I wake up in a pure white room. I'm lying in a bed in the corner, the other corner has a desk and two chairs. A one-sided mirror is in the wall in front of me and I'm wearing handcuffs. I roll my head and crack my neck.

"Where in Hephaestus's name am I?" I ask, mainly to myself. But to my surprise, I get an answer.

"You are in SHIELD's holding faculty. I will be questioning you. The quicker you answer the quicker you will leave." I turn and see a woman. The same one that helped attack me. She looks as blank as before.

"Sup Red-y." I greet waving. Wait. Wasn't I wearing handcuffs? I look down and see that I'm absentmindedly taking off the cuffs and putting them back on.

"Whoopsies." She narrows her eyes at me.

"Red-y?"

"Yeah. That's what I call you." She sighs and undoes my handcuffs bringing me to the table she redid them on to the actual table.

"First what's your name. I want only truthful answers." I narrow my eyes in confusion before answering.

"Percy Jackson." She narrows her eyes at me and looks at a file in her hand.

"I said only truth. Your name is Perseus Achilles Jackson." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Well excuse me for saying what I prefer to be called. Why did you even ask me that if you had it on file?" I asked. She narrowed her eyes but ignores me.

"Okay, Perseus. We"

"It's Percy. Only my enemies call me Perseus. So unless you consider me your enemy call me Percy." She frowned but continued.

"We have reason to believe you are a terrorist. You blew up the gateway arch, Blew up a school bus., Made your whole class go swimming in a shark tank. Shall I continue? Now. All we need to know is who you're working for and" she was cut off by my laughter.

"What do you mean who I'm working for! That's so stupid!"

"Are you working for Hydra?"

"What the Hades do you mean, Hydra? Look, I haven't really done anything wrong. All my charges have been dropped and it's been a wrong place wrong time. Now, my girlfriend and family will be worried so I have to go." I stood up and put the handcuffs on the desk but of course, I was stopped by her.

"You aren't going anywhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really?"

"Yes." She stood and grabbed me forcing me back into the chair.

"We still aren't done here. We may have finished the questions but you are not excused. You have to do a physical exam and a doctors checkup." I growled and pushed her off.

"I have to do no such thing. You have brought me here against my will which is technically considered kidnapping, no matter your intent. I have done nothing wrong and all my charges have been dropped, therefore, this is illegal." I headed to the door and left but unfortunately was caught by Flag-y. Annoyed, I judo flipped him and left him on the floor. They had no right to bring me here and I was allowed to leave. Wise Girl might call me Seaweed Brain, but when I want to be I can be smart. The only problem with leaving was that I had no idea where I was. So I dId the logical thing and went to a window. Looking out, I saw we were flying above a lake. Great. Just great. I managed to force open the window and climbed up. But of course, was stopped by someone grabbing me. I didn't really feel anything but a needle pierced my skin and I blacked out. Great. This day has turned out perfect.

Steve POV:

When the terrorist flipped me I was shocked, to say the least. When I got up I saw he was out of the corridor and gestured to Natasha to follow me. We walked into him sitting on a window ready to jump out. Crap! Was he really trying to die?! I grabbed him and Natasha tranquillized him. He fell into my arms and I closed the window. Then Fury showed up and saw what was happening, and of course he got mad.

"You can't keep one teenager in a room! Bring him to the infirmary. Zoe can check him up while he's out. Then we can test his skills. Apparently, he would be a good ally so we will test him out and see then."