Chapter 9 (continuted)

Steamy scene ahead
You've been warned

I hurry into the bathroom. Walking into a pitch black room. I close the door behind me. I whisper "Jaiden?" I feel a hand run down my chest slowly. I shiver. The hand pulls at the bottom of my shirt, wanting me to remove it. I gladly do so. Throwing it somewhere in the dark room. As soon as I threw it the lights flick on. I see Jaiden, smiling. "What's the smile for, shorty?" He steps closer, painfully slow. He pushes me back against the cold door. He reaches beside me and locks the door. He looks back up to me. I lean closer to him, making sure to go as slow as I can to tease him.

His patience runs low. He cups my face and smashes his lips onto mine. I pick him up and place him on the sink counter. I run my tongue across his lip. He grants me entrance almost immediately. I break for air and slip his shirt off. I peck his lips then move down to his jawline. He moans softly. I feel his heart speed up and he slaps his hand over his mouth. I stop what I'm doing and look up to him. He is covering his face in embarrassment. I use my pointer finger to move his chin so he is looking at me. "Don't hide your moans from me, shorty. They are so hot." He runs his fingers through my hair. He suddenly yanks me closer to him and moans in my ear. I freeze immediately and he giggles. "Continue." He says. I do as I'm told and work my way down his jawline again. I give two more kisses to his jawline then move down to his collarbone. Leaving lovebites and hickeys. He whines in pain and tightens his grip on my hair. I pull away. "You okay?" I ask, worried. "Yes, Lou. It's just a little pain, but I love pain." He smirks, biting his lip.

I smile and continue. After a few more nips and bites, I can't ignore the tightness growing in my pants. I look up to him, "Do you want to take this one step further?" He looks down, deep in thought. He pecks my lips, "Yes." I start to undo my belt as I hear the door handle jingle. "You guys okay in there?!" I hear a worried Evelyn call out. Me and Jaiden exchange a look of embarrassment and fear. We quickly grab our clothes and throw them back on. Jaiden unlocks the door and steps out. "Yes, we were just discussing some...things." I walk out after him. Internally panicking because of the boner I still had. I ran to Jaiden's rooms and grabbed my hoodie I took of when I first got here.

Thank god for champion. Evelyn disregards my weird activities and turns to Jaiden. "We have some club things to attend to, Jai." Jaiden sighs and gets up. "Yeah, okay. I'll meet you outside." Evelyn finger guns dramatically and walk out the door. I look to Jaiden and smile. He kisses me deeply. Full of nothing but love. I feel my heart beat faster. He messes up my hair and kisses my cheek before running to the door and leaving. A few seconds after the door closes. He opens it again and blows a kiss to me.

I figured I might as well take a walk to a nearby coffee shop for coffee. I sat down and thought about the day's previous events.