Chapter 14

I wake up shirtless next to Jaiden. He's sound asleep. I never realized how cute he is when he sleep. I can't help but admire him for a moment and realize how lucky i am to have him. I think i love him. I need to tell him. And i'm gonna....eventually. I decide to be a sweet boyfriend and make him breakfast in bed. I throw on a shirt. I look down, i accidentally grabbed Jaiden's shirt. I giggle, it looks like a crop top on me. I decide to keep it on, i looked good anyway. I grabbed a pan and started preparing breakfast. As i'm finishing up, i zone out. I think back to my life before this town, before everything. Mom, Freddy, my school. My life i had before this is gone, and it's never coming back.

And i'm okay with that. I finally finished breakfast and put it on a tray. I poured a glass of milk on it and walked to our bedroom. I blush at the thought of saying "Our room". That's never gonna get old. As i nudged the door open i saw a groggy Jaiden slowly lifting his head to see what the noise was. His face lit up as he saw the hot cakes and sausages. He sat up excitedly. I smiled and sat down to give him his plate. He devoured the first two pancakes in less than 5 minutes. I giggled as his goofiness. I love this boy. "Hey Jaiden?" i ask him. He cocks his head to the side, "What's up Lou?" he says a little worried. I sat in thought of how to tell him.

"I love you." i say bluntly.

He sits in shock for a few moments before placing his plate on the side table. He finishes chewing and looks to me. "Lou, i've loved you from the day i met you. When we first kissed, it was like a dream come true. And i can't believe how lucky i am to have you now. I love you too, baby." I can't help but tear up as his mini speech. I'm so lucky to have him. "I love you so much." i say before leaning in and kissing him. He returns the favor in seconds. We break apart for air, our foreheads pressed together. "Thank you." he says suddenly. "For what?" i say, confused. "For being mine." he says with a small smile on his face. "Well, thank you for being mine as well" i say with a huge grin on my face.

Finally, i'm happy.