First night out

TESSA POV
"I think I will have a panic attack. This is my first party and I don't know how to behave.  Nothing at all. My mom has absolutely forbidden for me alcohol and sex, but we know how it ends with all that stuff. This doesn't mean that I'll going to do it. I will respect and listen what she told me. Always".

"You look stunning Tessa. Really." said Steph.
"You really think so? Thank you!"
"I'm only telling the truth you know"
"You're a good friend Steph, thank you so much"
"Okay okay stop saying thank you or I'll cry" Steph said laughing.

Tessa laughed with her as she combed her hair. Steph was putting on her makeup so she stopped laughing. She finished and she towards her friend who was looking at her with wide eyes and open mouth.

"What?" asked Steph confused.
"Nothing you just look beautiful" said Tessa.
"Well thank you! We both are" said Steph.

Tessa giggles.

"Okay, let's go and show them who's the boss shall we?" said Steph.
"I'm ready to party!!" said Tessa with the arm up in the air.
"You go girl!!!!" said Steph with her hand on her hip.

The two girls checked if they had taken everything and after checking, Steph closed the door with a key (bad decision that we will see later). Tessa was so excited that she sang several songs in her mind and almost danced walking.

The party was located in a small building, dedicated just for parties and stuff, and it was about 10 minutes away from the school. As soon they arrived, they showed their passes to enter and they did as they do at the airport when they check you if you have something illegal, but it doesn't always go as planned.

Once inside Tessa looked around and saw a lot of other students holding bottles, others already drunk, others kissing each other, others having sex, in other words things of that type. Steph went to look for her friends and told Tessa to follow her. She was starting to get nervous because she felt out of place and didn't know anyone at a specific moment.  Not yet. But as soon they reached a little group of people her fears turned real.

"Hey guys, how are you doing? I want you to meet my new friend Tessa. She moved to our school today" said Steph.

Tessa waved at that group and smiling.

"Hi Tessa nice meeting you" they said all together.

Tessa in that moment felt so special! 🤩

While everyone was having fun and chatting, they heard a voice behind them :

"Well well well, look who's here! Tessa and her little friend" said Molly. Yes, THAT Molly.

Everyone turned at once to see who talked and Tessa couldn't believe her eyes: it was that bitch Molly with Hardin. Steph step in front of her to confront her :

"What the fuck is your problem all the time?" she said.

Tessa thought 💭 , "Wow this girl has courage that I don't have sometimes".

"My problem is her! I mean look at her. She's acting all tough and shit and you are wondering why does this bother me?" said Molly rolling her eyes.
"She didn't do anything to you, Molly" said Hardin.

She looked at him angry and disgusted saying : " Are you protecting her or something? Which side are you damn it?!".
"I'm just telling the truth and I'm nobody side!" shouted Hardin.

Tessa took courage and spoke.

"Okay you guys, that's enough! I think shouting like this it's for kids and it's immature" she said.

The group behind starting whisper and nodding and looking at Molly.

"She's right Molly, can we be civil for once and trying liking her?" proposed Hardin.
"Besides, you don't even know her! How can you judge her like that?" said also Steph.

Molly looked around and saw a small table in the center of the room and smiled heartily.

"Okay, well I'm sorry Tessa I shouldn't have..yes I admit I crossed some lines" she said rolling her eyes again.
"It's okay I accepted your apologies" said Tessa.
"I think I could make it up to you..." Molly this time had a grin.
"With what?" asked Hardin.
"Well, let's play a friendly game" she said with an evil smile.
"Ok I'm on it!! What's the game called?" said Tessa looking her in the eyes.

Molly scoffs annoyed and laughs and looking at Hardin she says :

"TRUTH OR DARE"?

A/ N : How will Tessa react? Let's find out in the next chapter 😈