New friends, new enemy

TESSA POV
"OMG! My new roommate is so kind and sweet. She really sat there and watched me talking to what I had to say about my life.  What a listener!! But who knows if we can ever be best friends, I hope so".

"So you guys party a lot around here uh?" asked Tessa.
"Yeah we do. Oh, speaking of parties there's one tonight. Wanna come?" offered Steph.
"Who me? Nahh I'm not much a party girl you know"
"That's bullshit! Everyone likes to party!!" said Steph.

Tessa looked at her for a while before saying : "Okay, fine if you insist!"
"Girl, now you're talking!! But first let show you around the school" Steph smiled and hugged her.
"Alright" Tessa smiled.

Tessa was happy, for now. But she didn't know that behind those walls was hiding the most rude, jealous and mean person in the entire world.

The two girls walked for an hour and a half to explore the huge school. Tessa saw the kitchen, the huge gym, the cafeteria, the library and the garden. After that they were exhausted and decided to return to their room to get ready for tonight's party ; as they walked they saw two students come to their way, a boy and a girl. The girl was quite pretty, she had half black and half dark pink hair, a black and red T-shirt and dark jeans.  The boy wore an all-black outfit and an impeccable smile.

The girl bumped into them (on purpose).

"Hey watch where you going!" said Tessa.
"No, you watch where you going! You freak!" said the girl.
"Who are you calling a freak? Watch you tone she's my friend okay?" said Steph.
"Shut the fuck up, nobody asked your big ass mouth to talk" The girl was mad. Like really mad.
"Ok that's enough let's go" said boy next to her.
"Yeah let's go I don't have time for this especially with freaks!" shouted the girl.

They left.

Tessa and Steph stood motionless to retrace what had just happened.

"What the heck just happened?" asked Tessa almost laughing.
"I don't know but she was on our fucking way!" said Steph.
"Do you know them?"
"Yeah pretty much. They are the most popular guys at school right now. Their names are Molly Samuels and Hardin Scott".
"Hardin Scott eh?" asked Tessa.

Steph looked at Tessa smiling.

"Wait, do you like him? asked Steph laughing.
"I mean he's not bad looking"
"Ohh I see"
"Yeah" said Tessa smiling.
"C'mon let's go make ourselves pretty for later" said Steph.
"I agree let's go"

They returned to their room and began selecting make-up, clothes and shoes for the party, when suddenly Steph said : "Shit, I forgot something in my friend room I'll be right back. You can continue without me"

Tessa nodded and started looking for something decent in her closet. She felt miserable because she only had one dress and she would wear that, no excuses. She tried it on and she stood in front of the mirror to see how it was on her and a voice behind her said :

"Beautiful" it was like a whisper.

However, Tessa heard that voice because she spun around frightened and their eyes got stuck on each other for a while, but she shaked her head and returned to stare at that figure in the mirror.

TESSA POV
"Oh shit!  What is Hardin doing here?  He's probably looking for Steph, obviously.  I don't want you to see me like this ... oh god what am I doing? And him?! He's totally hot with his hair like that. Oh god, Tessa what the fuck are you doing? He already has a girlfriend and she attacked me in the corridor. Whore!!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" said Hardin smiling.

Tessa turned around and her heart melted for a second but she didn't let him fool her.

"It's...it's...okay I guess" she said.
"So what's your name?" he asked.
"Tessa"
"Hardin"
"I know, Steph told me"she said.
"Anyway don't mind Molly she's..." started Hardin.
"...your girlfriend? We know!" interrupted Tessa.

Hardin looked at her and start laughing so hard that he almost cried. Tessa keeped on looking at him. Arms crossed and a frown on her face.

"Molly my girlfriend? You're funny. We're just friends"
"Oh, sorry my bad" said Tessa.
"You're good" he said.

They stared at each other again making Tessa feel uncomfortable and she said :

"I think you should go now, me and Steph are getting ready for a party tonight"
"Alright then, I guess I'll see you around" he said.
"Yeah bye" she said.

When Hardin was about to leave, Steph returned with a bag on her shoulder and a dress on her hand.

"Hardin!! What the fuck are you doing in here? GET OUT!! NOW!!" she said.
"Calm down I was just saying hi to your new friend Tessa" said winking

Tessa rolled her eyes.

"Ok bye bye now" said Steph closing the door on his face.

Both girls laughed and threw themselves on Tessa's bed.

"What did he wanted? asked Steph.
"He wanted to say sorry for what happened earlier"
"Trust he didn't really meant that" said Steph rolling her eyes.
"Yeah I figured"
"Girl, you have a lot to learn" said Steph.
"Are you going to teach me?"
"Sure I will Tessa" said Steph smiling.

Tessa smiled at her and rested her head on Steph's shoulder. She felt appreciated and not judged for once. But the need to have someone by her side is still there. She only had to worry about a single person within the walls of that school: Molly Samuels, miss negativity.

A/N : Guys I'm really trying to right a decent story..