Hardin Scott

TESSA POV
"Hardin...I'll never stop thinking about that name. I am very obsessed now I don't now why, oh my god! But we're friends,  just friends. A dream. But let's see for how long it will last".
                       ——————

Tessa returned to her room. Steph was not there so she decided to take a relaxing shower before starting on her homework, but she couldn't concentrate, all she thought about was him. Only him. Hardin. Hardin over here. Hardin over there. Hardin right. Hardin left. Hardin up. Hardin down...I mean, he was everywhere in her thoughts. She even thought of having sex with him, but she immediately pushed away that thought, smiling.

"What are you smiling about" said a voice behind her. It was Steph! Tessa smiled as her turning around on her work.

"Me and Hardin are friends now" she said.
"Sorry I didn't understand that. Say what?" said Steph laughing thinking of a joke.
"No, I'm serious. Me and him are friends. He came at the library this morning and told me he's not anything like Molly"

Steph kept on blinking because she didn't believe it. A veil of sadness fell on her face.  She didn't want to see her friend suffer, she loved her too much.

"What's wrong"? asked Tessa.
"Just be careful okay? I don't want anything to  you!!"
"What do you'll think will happen? You need to relax"
"Just be careful with Molly because we know how she is. A bitch. Always".
"I know but I think I can handle it" said Tessa.

Steph and Tessa hugged each other laughing.

A/N : I'm sorry guys if this chapter is shorter than the other ones, but I'm trying to come up with more ideas. I apologize