The library

Beep beep beep beep beep...

Tessa gasped and moved to the bed to turn off the alarm clock on her bedside table. She opened her eyes and looked at the time. It was 10 o'clock in the morning.

"Oh shit, Steph?! Steeeeeeph!!!?" she said shouting and rushing out of bed.

Steph mumbled something as Tessa was shaking her.

"Damn Tessa what's going on?" she asked opening her eyes.
"It's 10 o'clock and we're late!"

Steph laughed.

"What? What's so funny?" asked Tessa.
"Relax girl, today it's Saturday. We don't have any lessons. It's free day" explained Steph sitting on the bed.

Tessa's expression changed and she calmed down by sitting on her bed. She put a hand through her hair and touched her face with the other one. Steph's expression also changed when she saw her friend in that state.

"Hey? Are you okay? Something wrong?" she asked.
"Yeah! I'm fine. I just thought today was Monday" said Tessa giggling.
"You know you can talk to me for anything right?"
"Yes, I know, thank you Steph" said Tessa.
"No problem"

Still confused, Tessa went to the bathroom to take a shower, brush her teeth, put make-up on and comb her long blond hair. She went to her closet and chose the most comfortable clothes and she chose this :

 She went to her closet and chose the most comfortable clothes and she chose this :

She was about to say goodbye to Steph, but she went back to sleep. So she left a note saying : "If you need me I'm at the library to study a little bit. Love you ❤️ - Tessa".

She closed the door behind her and headed for the library so she can be alone, in peace and without anyone tormenting her.  But not entirely ... she was still thinking about what had happened yesterday at the party, but she didn't want to think too much about it.

When she arrived she stood for a couple of minutes staring at the door and noticed that a couple of students were looking at her laughing and shaking their heads, but she ignored them. She took courage and entered.  She was amazed from the first day to see that huge library. She called it her happy place where she can concentrate on studying. She immediately saw a nice red-haired librarian and Tessa thought : "Why does everyone have red hair here"?.

"Excuse me? Hi. I would like to borrow some books?" said Tessa with a shy voice.

The lady with the red hair look up at her and smiled.

"Of course, here's your table number. Make sure you return it to me" she said handling to her and smiling.
"I will, thank you"

She turned and for a moment she lost her breath because she didn't know where to start ... so she chose the shelf in front of her and started looking for what interested her. She was having too much fun among all those books, it was like playing games for her. She lived only on books, books, books and books, books everywhere.

She turned the corner and jumped to see ... HARDIN!! Now her day is ruined forever. She started to turn around and leave but it was too late, he had seen her.

"Tessa?" asked Hardin approaching her.

Tessa closed her eyes and opened them again to roll her eyes, so she had no choice but to turn around. With a fake smile she said :

"Hi, Hardin"
"Are you trying to run from me"? he asked laughing quietly.

Tessa raised her eyebrow.

"Uhm..no actually I forgot to check the other aisle of books so I was going back" she said.

She and Hardin stared at each other for a while, but she was starting to feel uncomfortable so she went to sit at the numbered table.

"Hey Tess, wait up!" he said.

When both of them are sitting in front of each other, Tessa smiled to herself.

"What's so funny?" asked Hardin.
"Why you keep following me around when you have Molly"? she asked.
"Because I want you to see me as a different person. I'm not like her. You have to trust me"
"Trust is big responsibility" she mad a point.
"Yes I know but I can prove it to you. At least let me try. Please" begged Hardin.

It made Tessa smile, almost laugh.  She greatly appreciated her behavior and she believed it.  It gave him a chance.

"Alright alright, I'm testing you" she said laughing.
"Ohh good. So we're friends now?" he smiled
"Yes, but at once condition" Tessa said raising an eyebrow.
"Anything"
"Don't ever fuck with me because I'm gonna get you!"

Hardin winked and said : "Tessa, I can't trust you that" he smirks.

Tessa blushed and shook her head.

"Get out of here before I change my mind" said Tessa rolling her eyes and laughing.
"Yes ma'am" he said walking away backwards still looking at her.

Tessa smiled back at him. She didn't know why but at the moment she was happy, she had been wrong to judge him so early just because she was 24h stuck to Molly. She couldn't believe it. Her friend with Hardin?  Maybe she was just living a beautiful dream where she never wanted to wake up again.

A/N : I'm sorry guys buy I it did my best on this chapter and I don't like it. What do you all think? 😩