*gasp* another request??!!

let's get straight into this one, I'm past my deadline.
____________________________________

"I don't understand spoons? How can I be upside down?" It was 1 AM, and Arthur had the brightest idea of going to a nightclub with me and the sins, swearing it wasn't his first time drinking, and that he wasn't a lightweight. God, I don't know why I believed him.

"Y/N~?" Arthur crooned, switching his attention from a very tipsy Ban to me. "Yes Arthur?" "Will you spongebob with me?" "Will I do what now?" "Spongebob with me!" Umm, what does that even mean? This man is definitely of his ass.

"This is me refusing to Spongebob with you." "But whyyy~?!" "Because I don't know what it means!" "Okay then, can I fuck you?" I stopped in my tracks. "We're going home, now."
.
.
.
.
The drive home was really quiet. I didn't drink at all just because i knew that Arthur would somehow get completely wasted, and I'd have to drag him home. I broke when he turned to me and said this; "I want you. I need you so bad. I need to feel you. I want to hear you cum. Let me hear you, baby. Please, baby-" and just like that I was speeding home as fast as possible.

We arrived safely-- and with one $50 ticket, and when I unlocked the door, I was immediately pinned to wall next to it. I looked up to see Arthur; with a hungry, lustful look in his eyes. And he was pinning me down to the wall. Fuck.

"Tell me how you want it." "Arthur, all I want right now is to sleep." "Would you reconsider if i was sober?" "Maybe, but--" "We can do it with our eyes closed if that's better for you."

I was suddenly hit with a tiny episode of alexithymia. "Arthur, baby, I--" "If you don't fuck the living daylights out of me in the next 5 minutes, I'm going to pass out." I sighed. "Then give it to me Arthur."

5 minutes later...

"You taste like fucking candy." Arthur chuckled, nestled inbetween my thighs, lapping at my cunt. "Fuuck, your mouth feels so good." "Yeah? You like that baby? My little whore likes that?" "oh fuck, more-" Arthur started to softly nibble at my clit, all while staring up at me with fiery eye contact. "Yes!- right there." "Does that feel good?" "God, yes!"

But then, he stopped.

"Why'd you st--OH" I felt Arthur push his entire cock into me, no warning or waiting. He started at a brutal pace, hitting my spot every time.

"I could't stop thinking about you all day. Fuck, you feel so good around me." I moaned, loud at Arthur's vulgar words. He rarely ever cursed, and it kind of tyrned me on. I think I could work with drunk sex.

"I'm so close~!" "Already? You must be really hirny then. So much for trying to convince me not to do it drunk." Yep, he's definitely sober now. God, he needs to Dom more often. " I can feel you clenching around me, princess. Are you close? Huh? Close to cumming around my cock?" "Mmm-hmm~" "Come for me princess."

__________________________
aaaaaand, that's all folks! Not as filthy as I can get, but hey, it's something. Hope you enjoyed!!