EP 5 part 2: The Trip, The Woods and The Family

SCENE 5

Jaeyoon and Julia are sitting side by side on the two-steps stairs at the porch, by the entrance of the loft.

Julia and jaeyoon are looking at each other; Julia has one hand on Jaeyoons forehead.

Jaeyoon holds her arm, pulling her hand off him and pulls her closer to him.

[Suggested song: Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips]

With only a few centimetres away from each other's faces, they look deep into each other's eyes.

The frame shows Seojun opening the door and seeing Julia and Jaeyoon, from afar.

Seojun hesitates, then he looks down and gets back inside the loft.

The frame shows Seojun leaning over the door, thoughtful.

SEOJUN: Doesn't she remember anything...?

Jaeyoon leans on about to kiss Julia and suddenly coughs.

The frame shows Julia's eyes widened with surprise.

With her hands on Jaeyoon's shoulders, Julia pushes him away.

JÚLIA: H-h-hey! What are you doing!? Are you trying to give me your cold!?

JAEYOON: N-no! I didn't even think about it! Aish! Are you ok? Do you have a fever too?

Jaeyoon places his hand on Julia's forehead.

Júlia takes his hands away and stands up.

JÚLIA: Urgh! You're freaking me out! What are you trying to do? Is it about me saying you were probably a bad kisser?

JAEYOON: No! I just...

Jaeyoon sits tightly, turning his body to face the river, and looks at the sky.

JAEYOON: I just... I've always been curious about how it's like to kiss a foreigner. That's all.

JÚLIA: Argh! Then you'll keep on not knowing! Like I said, here I'm not a foreigner. Aish, so racist...

The frame shows Júlia turning her face aside and frumping. She says to herself:

JÚLIA: What the heck did I just say? Urgh!

Júlia enters the loft, closing the door behind her.

Outside, we see Jaeyoon looking at the door. He cracks a smile and turns his body again, looking at the sky.

JAEYOON: Tsc... seriously...

He shoves his hands in his pockets and contracts his body, shivering in cold.

Everybody is asleep on mattresses inside the loft.

We see Júlia laying on a mattress, Seojun's just by her side, his back turned to her.

The frame shows Júlia, also thoughtful.

OFF JÚLIA: What a surprise...

Flashback: Júlia and Seojun kissing in the party.

The frame shows Júlia lying down inside the cabin, thoughtful.

Flashback: Jae-yoon leaning on about to kiss her.

The frame shows Julia in the loft, laying down on the mattress, shaking her head.

JÚLIA: Urgh! Seriously, I must be going crazy!

She closes her eyes.

The frame shows Seojun looking at her hesitantly.

SCENE 6