『9』His Battle

Okay so here it is...

Zuku activated One for All and charged at Bakugo who met him halfway by propelling himself with explosions.

"Explosions, that's it." Aiya scoffed, "Zuku's got this in the bag."

"I wouldn't doubt Bakugo, he is the #1 hero in America." Ashido says to her making Aiya awkwardly turn away unable to properly speak to her.

"Did I do something?" Ashido asks Callie making her laugh.

"Trust me that's just what she's like around some people."

"Okay." Ashido says.

Zuku threw a punch at Bakugo who met him with a humongous explosion.

"Shit!" Zuku yelled using float to change his trajectory last second and landing on his butt on the floor.

"I'll roast you!" Bakugo yells coming at him again.

"Almost did the first time." Zuku mumbles and quickly gets to his feet. 'I can't let him know about black whip yet. That's my trump card.' He thought to himself. Zuku used powered up One for All to 80% in his right arm and threw a punch at Bakugo. His monster speed made it impossible for Bakugo to dodge and he went flying back.

"Disaster strike!" Zuku yelled. Just before he got launched out of bounds Bakugo used his explosions to stop himself in the air and drop to the ground right in front of the line.

"YOU GOT THIS BAKUHOE-I MEAN BAKUGO!" Kaminari cheers.

Both the greenette and the angry pomeranian took turn firing off punches and explosions and their movements were so fast some of the Next Gen members were actually struggling to see. Not to mention dust clouds were blowing around inhibiting their vision even more. Suddenly through the dust the biggest explosion yet.

"Exploding Wave!" Bakugo yells

"Oh my god if that hit Izuku he might be dead." Uraraka said a little worried.

"Trust me after all the shit Zuku pulls he's practically invincible." Aiya laughs. "He's literally crashed his motorcycle at least like 7 times and ends up perfectly fine."

"7 times, my god what happened to him." She said hardly recognizing the broccoli boy she used to have a crush on.

"Yeah he's a complete maniac" Callie laughs.

Then they realized the battlefield was silent and they could see that Bakugo was standing with a smirk on his face. The rest of the dust cleared and Zuku was now visible with black tendrils coming out of his hands knotted together to be used as a shield. They didn't completely protect him because you could see scrapes and nasty burn marks all over his face and arms.

"The fuck!" Bakugo said surprised the boy was still standing, "How are you still alive!" He growled making Zuku chuckle.

"I'm not the same pushover you once knew." Zuku said as the black tendrils retreated into his hands. Zuku had a mischievous smirk on his face but anyone could tell he was struggling to move his arms because they took the brunt of that massive explosion.

"Not bad." Bakugo said taking Zuku back. Did Bakugo seriously just compliment him?

"Compliments, never thought I'd get one from you. Almost makes me feel bad I'm about to beat your ass." Zuku chuckled and launched a 60% kick at Bakugo which pushed him back but not out of the ring.

"Zuku you dumbass if you keep holding back you can't win, use that move!" Callie aggressively cheered on her friend.

"I guess I don't have a choice." He mutters.

"Oi what are you planning you shitty nerd!" Bakugo yells and runs at Zuku. Zuku runs to meet him halfway and gets ready to strike him with a kick.

"You already tried that and it didn't work." Bakugo mocks knowing he's about to kick.

Suddenly Zuku's speed increases dramatically and the lightning around his leg gets so fast and intense it looks like his leg is wrapped in solid teal.

"Total Disaster 100%!" He yells and launched his strongest attack in his arsenal at his old childhood friend kicking him into the ground and knocking him out.

"Nice job Zuku!" Oliver calls out to him.

But apparently unlike Zuku anticipated Bakugo wasn't unconscious because he leapt up and launched another explosion at the unsuspecting boy right in the face.

Zuku got exploded backwards scraping across the ground as he neared the outside of the ring.

'Shit I'm gonna be eliminated.' Zuku thought completely ignoring the pain that came from his bleeding skull.

He finally stopped skidding and was mere inches from the line.

"Heh, even after catching me off guard you still couldn't get me out..." Zuku sat up and felt blood dripping out of his mouth. "...Pathetic." He said standing up and wiping the blood off his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Oh my god he's gonna trigger Bakubro." Kirishima said a with worry in his tone.

"Are you saying he isn't triggered right now-" Leo started.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!" Bakugo ran at Zuku again.

In the condition his body was in he couldn't use another Total Disaster and he knew at this rate he would lose. Zuku used float to lift himself off the ground and into the air.

"Time to shake things up a bit." He pulled out 5 throwing knives from his holster and tossed them lightly up in the air. The he used black whip to grab the knives and strike at Bakugo from a distance.

"I can't let him get too close." Zuku said to himself.

Bakugo dodged the incoming knives and sent explosions at them but the black tendrils were too agile and he couldn't hit them.

'Using float, blackwhip, and regular One for All like this is gonna take all my strength meaning I need to finish this quickly.' He thought to himself as Bakugo managed to break past the barrier the knives were creating.

Bakugo managed to get relatively close to Zuku and went to pull the trigger on his gauntlet. Everything seemed to move in slow motion for Zuku as he realized if this hit him he'd be knocked out for sure. 'What do I do, what do I do, what do I do?' Zuku internally panicked.

There was a flash of light...

...And Zuku felt an intense wave of pain through every fibre of his being...

Lol the cliffhanger muahahahahahah. Sorry not sorry...