4 ❥ bro hangout

『 🪐 』

『 🪐 』

the car stopped which meant they had already arrived. jeno glanced over to see jaemin wide awake staring out on the window while renjun was sleeping.

jaemin looked at jeno as he felt the car stop, "let's wake up injun."

jaemin sighed as he looked at the sleeping boy, "this bitch is having a hangout yet he's sleeping." jeno giggled at jaemin's words, "leave him be. he's a baby anyways."

jaemin looked up at jeno hearing that, why was jeno calling renjun baby? did he have the right to do that?

renjun's eyes started fluttering open hearing the sound of people talking, and of course, the first thing he saw was two men with their faces close to his.

"w-why are you both so close to me?" renjun stuttered because he just woke up to his enemy's and crush's face near his.

jaemin realized how close they were and backed away, "l-let's go. i want ice cream."

jeno smiled at renjun backing away as well, jeno put his hand out for renjun to grab, "let's go then!"

renjun smiled before taking jeno's hand and getting out of the car, jaemin glanced over at the two looking giddy and happy. he quickly went in between the two making them separate their hands.

renjun glared at jaemin for doing that, "you dickhead." he mumbled lowly that only jaemin could hear.

the three continued walking to the ice cream store with renjun and jaemin giving never ending glares at each other and a clueless jeno innocently walking.

"here we are!" since jeno entered the store first, he ended up at the cashier first, jeno smiled before speaking to the girl behind the counter, "i'll have vanilla ice cream please, what do you two want?"

renjun and jaemin looked at jeno, "vanilla too!" they both said at the same time. jeno smiled at their silliness before placing their order.

renjun and jaemi then told renjun that they'd go find a seat for the three. jeno nodded as the two left looking for a table.

as jeno placed the money on the counter, the girl put her hand on top of his, "hey i was wondering, do you wanna go out with me sometime?"

jeno sighed, he was already tired of getting these things, "nope. please remove your hand because i can easily press charges on being assaulted."

the girl scoffed before removing her hand from his, "how rude."

after a few minutes, a different woman who seemed more like an old lady, handed jeno the three ice creams, "have a nice day dear!"

jeno smiled, their needs to be more people like her in the world, "thank you! and you as well." he then walked towards renjun and jaemin who were bickering as always.

jeno handed the two their vanilla ice cream, "here's yours."

renjun then started licking it as if it was his last ice cream ever, he seemed like a baby obsessed with ice cream, "woah renjun. slow down." jeno said worriedly.

jaemin shrugged, "that boy has always been obsessed with vanilla ice cream since kindergarten." jeno laughed hearing jaemin's statement.

after renjun finished his vanilla ice cream without speaking to the two, he suddenly looked at jaemin with puppy eyes, "can i nana?"

jaemin rolled his eyes, he knew if renjun called him nana, it meant he wanted something. and in this case, it was jaemin's untouched vanilla ice cream.

he handed renjun his ice cream as if it was nothing, "you already know why i asked for vanilla."

jeno smiled at renjun's cuteness, how could someone be that soft asking for ice cream?

jeno's thoughts about renjun were suddenly cut off by a voice.

"nono? can i have yours too?"

-
can we all admit that we're renjun—
also mv teaser had me crying like they act like chewing gum wasn't their song like you didn't have to wreck me that hard— k i'm going to die tomorrow in the mv thanks