11 ❥ you've changed

"lucas? is that you?" a senior said approaching the two

"lucas? is that you?" a senior said approaching the two. lucas tilted his head in confusion as he found the boy familiar.

he looked more into the boy and snapped his fingers when he realized who it was, "oh yeah! jungwoo!"

jungwoo was actually lucas' ex. after the two broke up, which was because lucas cheated on jungwoo. the two drifted apart and never spoke again. but of course, jungwoo became stronger after his relationship with lucas. he just didn't expect lucas to show up so unexpectedly especially after jungwoo left china to go study in korea again.

jungwoo smiled at lucas remembering his name, "yes! how have you been? i see you have a new boyfriend."

lucas looked at renjun who was still buried in his chest, he laughed a little before coming closer to whisper something in jungwoo's ear, "he's just my cousin. i'm just helping him get a relationship." jungwoo made a small 'ah' before nodding.

suddenly, the whole school was watching the three talk, maybe because of the handsome student who had just arrived and renjun who completely changed. the halls crowded seeing an unexpected scene unfold, even the dreamies were watching.

let's just say jeno and jaemin were shocked with renjun's change. although they had to admit, he was hot as fuck. but who's that guy renjun's hugging?

jaemin looked at his friends, "who's that tall guy with renjun and jungwoo hyung?" chenle shrugged, "i heard he's an exchange from china, but i don't why he's with renjun and jungwoo hyung. although i can say those two look quite close from the way they're hugging each other."

jeno and jaemin sighed at chenle's explanation and looked back at the scene.

jungwoo, lucas, and renjun stood there in awkward silence but thankfully, the bell rang, "get to class everyone!" the principal said making everybody leave the hallways.

everybody sighed as they started walking to their own classes, jaemin and jeno was about to approach renjun but something stopped him.

lucas quickly pecked renjun on the forehead, he leaned in renjun's ear and whispered, "good luck with your two boyfriends. they're staring at you right now." and then he walked off, leaving jeno, jaemin, and renjun in the now quiet hallways.

jeno sighed as he didn't wanna talk to renjun yet so he left the hallways to get to his class leaving jaemin and renjun making eye contact, "who is he?"

jaemin took a few steps towards renjun causing the smaller male to move back until his back hit the lockers, "h-his name is lucas. why do you ask?"

jaemin leaned in forward making renjun turn his head to the side, renjun was about to walk away but jaemin put his arms on each side, "why can't i?"

renjun sighed as he leaned on the walls and crossed his arms to face jaemin, "fine. look jaemin, i was drunk that night alright? it was a mistake. if i hurt you and jeno in any way, then i apologize. now move away from me or i'll be sent to detention."

renjun aggressively pushed jaemin leaving jaemin stunned, jaemin quickly grabbed renjun's arm and slammed him back to the lockers, he put his arm on each side but this time, more aggressively causing the sound of the lockers to be loud, "the fuck do you want jaemin?" renjun asked annoyingly.

jaemin stared in renjun's eyes deeply, "i want you to explain why the hell you buried your face into lucas' face."

renjun rolled his eyes,

"why can't i?"